Motorola Moto Z Play specification and prices
The Moto Z Play by Motorola was announced on August 2016 and the first offers appeared on September 2016. This mobile phone belongs to the middle price range: the lowest Motorola Moto Z Play cost in USA for now is $344.99. The phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Metro PCS, Verizon Wireless, Verizon Wireless as well as retailers like Target, Wal-Mart.
The phone runs on the most popular platform in the world for today - Android OS. Moto Z Play has the new Android version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It means that the phone will run all the newest games and apps easily. The Moto Z Play is equipped with Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 processor which shows a perfect performance. The model has 3 GB RAM which is a perfect amount of memory.
The Moto Z Play has great 16 megapixel primary camera. With such camera owner of this mobile phone will be able to take amazing pictures and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a rather large aperture for a phone and it will allow the Motorola Moto Z Play to let in more light to make satisfactory quality pictures in dark rooms. 5 megapixel front camera makes Motorola Moto Z Play a standard choice for making selfies. It can film 4K high definition video with its rear camera. 4K is the best resolution that phones support for today.
The mobile phone has a rather big 5.5 inch display size. This means that a lot of users may experience difficulties using the cell phone with one hand. Such screen size has significant benefits in compare to the smaller one: it's easier for making pictures, better for playing games and great for quick typing.
This mobile phone has non-removable Li-Ion 3510 mAh battery.
The phone's weight is 165 grams (5.82 oz), it is 156.4 mm (6.16 in) high, 76.4 mm (3.01 in) wide and has a 7 mm (0.28 in) depth what means that this mobile phone is thin.
You can buy Moto Z Play in Black or White colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, August
- Available. Released 2016, September
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
- Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Adreno 506
- 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection and laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, f/2.2, 1.4 Âµm pixel size, LED flash, 1080p
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- 1.3 Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- 5.5 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~403 ppi pixel density)
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3510 mAh battery
- 156.4 x 76.4 x 7 mm (6.16 x 3.01 x 0.28 in)
- 165 g (5.82 oz)
- Single SIM
- Black, White
- 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- v4.0, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS
- To be confirmed
- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, magnetic connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only) CDMA 800 / 1900 - USA
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 13(700) - USA
- HSPA, LTE