Motorola Moto Z Play specification and prices
The Moto Z Play by Motorola was announced on August 2016 and on sale it appeared on September 2016. This cell phone belongs to the middle price range: the lowest Motorola Moto Z Play cost in USA for today is $389.99. The cell phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile as well as retail stores like Wal-Mart, RadioShack.
The cell phone runs on the most popular OS on the market for today - Android OS. Moto Z Play has the new Android version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It means that the cell phone owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The phone has Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU that provides a perfect performance. Moto Z Play runs 3 GB RAM that is a perfect amount of memory.
This cell phone has great 16 megapixel primary camera. It will produce high quality photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a rather large aperture for a smartphone and it will allow the Motorola Moto Z Play to let in more light to capture nice photos at night. 5 megapixel front camera makes Motorola Moto Z Play an average choice for selfie lovers selfies. It can film 4K high quality video with its rear camera. 4K is the highest resolution that phones support for today.
The cell phone has a big 5.5 inch display size. This means that many users may have some difficulties using the phone with one hand. Such screen size has cool benefits in compare to the smaller display: it's more convenient for shooting pictures, better for playing games and amazing for quick typing.
This model has non-removable Li-Ion 3510 mAh battery.
The phone's weight is 165 grams (5.82 oz), it is 156.4 mm (6.16 in) high, 76.4 mm (3.01 in) wide and has a 7 mm (0.28 in) depth what means that this cell phone is thin.
You can buy Moto Z Play in Black or White colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, August
- Available. Released 2016, September
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
- Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Adreno 506
- 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection and laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, f/2.2, 1.4 µm pixel size, LED flash, 1080p
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- 1.3 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- 5.5 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~403 ppi pixel density)
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3510 mAh battery
- 156.4 x 76.4 x 7 mm (6.16 x 3.01 x 0.28 in)
- 165 g (5.82 oz)
- Single SIM
- Black, White
- 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- v4.0, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS
- To be confirmed
- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, magnetic connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only) CDMA 800 / 1900 - USA
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 13(700) - USA
- HSPA, LTE