Huawei P9 specification and prices
Huawei P9 appeared on sale on April 2016. This mobile phone belongs to the lowest price range: the Huawei P9 price in USA for today is $189.99. The cell phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Sprint, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA as well as retail stores like Best Buy, Target.
The cell phone runs on the most popular platform in the world for today - Android OS. P9 has the new Android version: 6.0 (Marshmallow). It means that the cell phone will run all the newest games and apps easily. The model is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.5 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU that shows a perfect performance. The model has 3 GB RAM that is a perfect amount of memory.
This mobile phone has great 12 megapixel primary camera. It will make high quality photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2.2. It is a not very large aperture for a smartphone and it will allow the Huawei P9 to let in more light to get good photos in dark rooms. P9 8 megapixel front camera is great for selfie lovers. Rear camera of Huawei P9 can film full HD high quality video, which is only second to 4K.
The P9 has a big 5.2 inch display size. This means that a lot of users will experience difficulties using the mobile phone with one hand. Such screen size has cool benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's more convenient for taking photos, better for playing games and perfect for reading books.
This phone has non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
The phone's weight is 144 grams (5.08 oz), it is 145 mm (5.71 in) high, 70.9 mm (2.79 in) wide and has a 7 mm (0.28 in) depth which means that this cell phone is thin.
You can buy P9 in Ceramic White, Haze Gold, Rose Gold, Titanium Grey, Mystic Silver, Prestige Gold, Red or Blue colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, April
- Available. Released 2016, April
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- HiSilicon Kirin 955
- Octa-core (4x2.5 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Mali-T880 MP4
- Dual 12 MP, f/2.2, 27 mm, Leica optics, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 8 MP, f/2.4, 1080p
- 1080p@60fps, 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- 1.25 Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR
- 5.2 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~423 ppi pixel density)
- IPS-NEO LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version) - Emotion UI 4.1
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- 145 x 70.9 x 7 mm (5.71 x 2.79 x 0.28 in)
- 144 g (5.08 oz, 0.32 lb)
- Single SIM
- Ceramic White, Haze Gold, Rose Gold, Titanium Grey, Mystic Silver, Prestige Gold, Red, Blue
- 32 GB, 3 GB RAM (EVA-L19/EVA-L09) 64 GB, 4 GB RAM (EVA-L29)
- microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS (market dependant)
- Yes (EVA-L09 only)
- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - EVA-L19 HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 - EVA-L29
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 7(2600), 20(800), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), B41 - EVA-L19 LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 6(900), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 38(2600)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps
Where to buy Huawei P9?
Huawei P9 compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Huawei P9. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of P9 to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why P9 comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Huawei P9 videos
P9 video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Huawei P9 reviews by users and experts
List of P9 reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of P9 is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate P9 it will be very useful too!