Microsoft Lumia 950 specification and prices
First information about the Lumia 950 by Microsoft appeared on October 2015 and on sale it appeared on November 2015. This model belongs to the middle price range: the lowest Microsoft Lumia 950 cost in USA for today is $267.99. The mobile phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Metro PCS, T-Mobile as well as retailers like RadioShack, Wal-Mart.
The mobile phone runs on Microsoft Windows 10 - one of the not popular operating systems. The model has Hexa-core (4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A57) processor that shows a perfect performance. The mobile phone runs 3 GB RAM that is a perfect amount of memory.
This model has great 20 megapixel rear camera. With such camera owner of this model will be able to make cool pictures and videos. 5 megapixel front camera makes Microsoft Lumia 950 a standard choice for selfie lovers selfies. Lumia 950 can film 4K high quality video with its primary camera. 4K is the highest resolution that cell phones support for now.
The Microsoft Lumia 950 has a big 5.2 inch display size. This means that many users may experience difficulties using the mobile phone with one hand. Such display size has amazing benefits in compare to the smaller display: it's more comfortable for shooting photos, better for watching movies and great for reading books.
This mobile has removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery, that can provide up to 288 hours of standby time, about 18 hours of talk time and up to 67 hours of playing music. It is very good battery life results.
The phone's weight is 150 grams (5.29 oz), it is 145 mm (5.71 in) high, 73.2 mm (2.88 in) wide and has a 8.2 mm (0.32 in) depth what means that this cell phone is rather thin.
You can buy Lumia 950 in Black or White colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2015, October
- Available. Released 2015, November
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808
- Hexa-core (4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A57)
- Adreno 418
- 20 MP, f/1.9, 26mm, Carl Zeiss optics, OIS, autofocus, triple-LED RGB flash
- 5 MP, f/2.4, 1080p
- 2160p@30fps, stereo sound rec.
- 1/2.4" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, PureView technology, geo-tagging, face detection, panorama, HDR
- 5.2 inches
- 1440 x 2560 pixels (~564 ppi pixel density)
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 - ClearBlack display
- Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- About 288 h / About 288 h
- About 23 h / About 18 h
- About 67 h
- 145 x 73.2 x 8.2 mm (5.71 x 2.88 x 0.32 in)
- 150 g (5.29 oz)
- Black, White
- 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- FM radio
- v3.1, Type-C reversible connector
- Iris scanner, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, sensor core
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300) - EMEA LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps