OnePlus 2 specification and prices
First information about the 2 by OnePlus appeared on July 2015 and on sale it appeared on August 2015. This cell phone belongs to the middle price range: the lowest OnePlus 2 cost in USA for now is $349.00. The cell phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, T-Mobile, Boost Mobile, Verizon Wireless as well as retailers like Wal-Mart, Best Buy.
The cell phone runs on the most popular OS on the market for today - Android OS. 2 was produced with the already out-of-date at the moment Android version: 5.1 (Lollipop). It means that the cell phone will support most part of the old games and apps and a very few number of the latest ones with the current OS version. The phone has Octa-core (4x1.56 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.82 GHz Cortex-A57) CPU that shows a great performance. The model has 3 GB RAM that is a big amount of memory.
The 2 has amazing 13 megapixel rear camera. With such camera owner of this cell phone will be able to make high quality pictures and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a rather large aperture for a cell phone and it will allow the OnePlus 2 to let in more light to get satisfactory quality pictures in dark rooms. 5 megapixel front camera makes OnePlus 2 a typical choice for selfie lovers selfies. 2 can film 4K high quality video with its rear camera. 4K is the highest resolution that smartphones support for today.
The phone has a big 5.5 inch display size. It means that a lot of users may have some difficulties using the mobile phone with one hand. Such display size has amazing benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's more comfortable to use the screen as a viewfinder, better for video chatting and perfect for quick typing.
This cell phone has non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery.
The model's weight is 175 grams (6.17 oz), it is 151.8 mm (5.98 in) high, 74.9 mm (2.95 in) wide and has a 9.9 mm (0.39 in) depth what means that this phone is rather thick.
You can purchase 2 in Sandstone Black color.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2015, July
- Available. Released 2015, August
- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810
- Octa-core (4x1.56 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.82 GHz Cortex-A57)
- Adreno 430
- 13 MP, f/2.0, OIS, laser autofocus, dual-LED flash
- 5 MP, f/2.4, 1080p@30fps
- 2160p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- 1/2.6" sensor size, 1.3 Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- 5.5 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 - Oxygen 3.1.0 UI
- Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery
- 151.8 x 74.9 x 9.9 mm (5.98 x 2.95 x 0.39 in)
- 175 g (6.17 oz, 0.39 lb)
- Dual SIM
- Sandstone Black
- 16 GB, 3 GB RAM 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- v2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - North America HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - Global model
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700) - North America LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Global model
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
Where to buy OnePlus 2?
OnePlus 2 compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to OnePlus 2. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of 2 to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why 2 comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
OnePlus 2 videos
2 video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
OnePlus 2 reviews by users and experts
List of 2 reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of 2 is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate 2 it will be very useful too!