ZTE Axon Pro specification and prices
The Axon Pro by ZTE was announced on July 2015 and on sale it appeared on August 2015. This model belongs to the middle price range: the lowest ZTE Axon Pro price in USA for now is $243.95. The cell phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, T-Mobile, Boost Mobile, Verizon Wireless as well as retailers like Best Buy, Wal-Mart.
The cell phone runs on the most popular OS in the world for today - Android OS. Axon Pro has released with the already outdated at the moment Android version: 5.1.1 (Lollipop). It means that the cell phone owner will be able to run only some old games and apps with the current OS version. The mobile phone has Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A57) processor which provides a very high performance. The model has 4 GB RAM which is a great amount of memory.
The Axon Pro has amazing 13 megapixel rear camera. It will produce great photos and videos. Axon Pro 8 megapixel front camera is perfect for selfie lovers. It can shoot 4K high definition video with its primary camera. 4K is the best resolution that smartphones support for today.
The mobile phone has a big 5.5 inch display size. It means that many users will experience difficulties using the mobile phone with one hand. Such screen size has cool benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's easier for shooting pictures, better for watching movies and perfect for reading books.
This mobile has non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery, which will provide up to 240 hours of standby time and about 12 hours of talk time. It is standard battery life results.
The model's weight is 172.9 grams (6.35 oz), it is 153.9 mm (6.06 in) high, 73.7 mm (2.90 in) wide and has a 9.4 mm (0.37 in) depth which means that this phone is rather thick.
You can buy Axon Pro in Ion Gold, Chromium Silver or Phthalo Blue colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2015, July
- Available. Released 2015, August
- Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810
- Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A57)
- Adreno 430
- Dual 13 MP + 2MP, autofocus, dual-LED flash
- 8 MP
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- 5.5 inches
- 1440 x 2560 pixels (~534 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- About 240 h
- About 12 h
- 153.9 x 73.7 x 9.4 mm (6.06 x 2.90 x 0.37 in)
- 172.9 g (6.35 oz)
- Ion Gold, Chromium Silver, Phthalo Blue
- 32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- v4.0, A2DP
- Yes, with A-GPS
- FM radio
- microUSB v2.0
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 12(700), 17(700), 29(700), 30(2300) LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 13(700), 20(800)
- HSPA, LTE