ZTE Axon Pro specification and prices
The Axon Pro by ZTE was announced on July 2015 and on sale it appeared on August 2015. This device belongs to the lowest price range: the ZTE Axon Pro price in USA for now is $195.00. The mobile is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile USA as well as retailers like Best Buy, Wal-Mart.
The mobile runs on the most popular platform in the world for now - Android OS. Axon Pro has released with the already out-of-date at the moment Android version: 5.1.1 (Lollipop). It means that the mobile owner will not be able to play the latest games and run the latest apps with this default OS version. The phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A57) processor which provides a very high performance. The mobile phone runs 4 GB RAM which is a big amount of memory.
This device has powerful 13 megapixel rear camera. With such camera owner of this device will be able to take cool photos and videos. Its 8 megapixel front camera is great for getting amazing selfies. Axon Pro can shoot 4K high definition video with its rear camera. 4K is the highest resolution that mobile phones support for now.
The phone has a big 5.5 inch display size. This means that many users will experience difficulties using the cell phone with one hand. Such screen size has great benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's easier for making pictures, better for watching movies and amazing for quick typing.
Axon Pro has non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery, that can provide up to 240 hours of standby time and about 12 hours of talk time. It is standard battery life results.
The phone's weight is 172.9 grams (6.35 oz), it is 153.9 mm (6.06 in) high, 73.7 mm (2.90 in) wide and has a 9.4 mm (0.37 in) depth which means that this model is rather thick.
You can buy Axon Pro in Ion Gold, Chromium Silver or Phthalo Blue colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2015, July
- Available. Released 2015, August
- Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810
- Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A57)
- Adreno 430
- Dual 13 MP + 2MP, autofocus, dual-LED flash
- 8 MP
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- 5.5 inches
- 1440 x 2560 pixels (~534 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- About 240 h
- About 12 h
- 153.9 x 73.7 x 9.4 mm (6.06 x 2.90 x 0.37 in)
- 172.9 g (6.35 oz)
- Ion Gold, Chromium Silver, Phthalo Blue
- 32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- v4.0, A2DP
- Yes, with A-GPS
- FM radio
- microUSB v2.0
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 12(700), 17(700), 29(700), 30(2300) LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 13(700), 20(800)
- HSPA, LTE