Huawei Nexus 6P specification and prices
Huawei Nexus 6P appeared on sale on September 2015. This model belongs to the highest price range: the lowest Huawei Nexus 6P price in USA for today is $500.00. The phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile as well as retail stores like Target, RadioShack.
The phone runs on the most popular platform on the market for now - Android OS. Nexus 6P has the new Android version: 6.0 (Marshmallow). It means that the phone owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The mobile phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x1.55 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A57) CPU that shows a very high performance. The model runs 3 GB RAM that is a big amount of memory.
This model has amazing 12.3 megapixel rear camera. With such camera owner of this model will be able to take high quality pictures and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a not very large aperture for a mobile and it will allow the Huawei Nexus 6P to let in more light to make nice pictures at night. Its 8 megapixel front camera is great for shooting amazing selfies. It can capture 4K high quality video with its rear camera. 4K is the best resolution that smartphones support for now.
The cell phone has a rather big 5.7 inch display. This means that a lot of users may experience difficulties using the mobile phone with one hand. Such screen size has cool benefits in compare to the smaller one: it's easier to use the screen as a viewfinder, better for watching movies and great for reading books.
Nexus 6P has non-removable Li-Po 3450 mAh battery, which can provide up to 440 hours of standby time, about 23 hours of talk time and up to 100 hours of playing music. It is perfect battery life results.
The mobile phone's weight is 178 grams (6.28 oz), it is 159.3 mm (6.27 in) high, 77.8 mm (3.06 in) wide and has a 7.3 mm (0.29 in) depth what means that this model is thin.
You can purchase Nexus 6P in Aluminium, Graphite or Frost colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2015, September
- Available. Released 2015, September
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to v7.0 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810
- Octa-core (4x1.55 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A57)
- Adreno 430
- 12.3 MP, f/2.0, laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 8 MP, f/2.4, 1080p@30fps
- 2160p@30fps, 720p@240fps
- 1/2.3' sensor size, 1.55Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.7 inches
- 1440 x 2560 pixels (~518 ppi pixel density)
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4, oleophobic coating
- Non-removable Li-Po 3450 mAh battery
- About 440 h
- About 23 h
- About 100 h
- 159.3 x 77.8 x 7.3 mm (6.27 x 3.06 x 0.29 in)
- 178 g (6.28 oz, 0.39 lb)
- Aluminium, Graphite, Frost
- 32/64/128 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- v2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - all models CDMA 800 / 1900 - all models
- HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 - Global model HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 - American model
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 9(1800), 17(700), 19(800), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Global model LTE band 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700), 13(700)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps
Where to buy Huawei Nexus 6P?
Huawei Nexus 6P compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Huawei Nexus 6P. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of Nexus 6P to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Nexus 6P comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Huawei Nexus 6P comparisons to the rivals with the same price:
More expensive alternatives to Huawei Nexus 6P:
Huawei Nexus 6P videos
Nexus 6P video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Huawei Nexus 6P reviews by users and experts
List of Nexus 6P reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Nexus 6P is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Nexus 6P it will be very useful too!
Rating 8.50 from 10
- Matt Swider, 2017-01-27
Google's Nexus 6P is easier on your wallet than the new Google Pixel and Pixel XL, and it's easier to hold in one hand than the old Nexus 6. Features like a fingerprint sensor, reversible USB-C port and a camera that does okay in low-light are selling points for this all-metal Android phablet.Read more
- Jessica Dolcourt, 2017-01-27
THE GOOD One of the first two Android 6.0 phones, Google's metal Nexus 6P has a sharp, high-resolution screen and a solid camera, an accurate fingerprint reader, loud speakers and works with every major carrier. Its lower cost makes it a good top-tier value buy.
THE BAD It's big, a bit boxy and top-heavy, the fingerprint reader's position isn't always convenient and the 6P ditches the wireless charging of previous models.
THE BOTTOM LINE The Nexus 6P doesn't have the most inspiring design, but when it comes to hardware prowess, value for money and Google extras, this best-ever Nexus is hard to beat.Read more