Huawei Nexus 6P specification and prices
The first Huawei Nexus 6P deals appeared on September 2015. This cell phone belongs to the highest price range: the lowest Huawei Nexus 6P cost in USA for now is $670.00. The cell phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, Verizon Wireless, Boost Mobile as well as retail stores like RadioShack, Target.
The cell phone runs on the most popular operating system on the market for today - Android OS. Nexus 6P has the late Android version: 6.0 (Marshmallow). It means that the cell phone will run all the latest games and apps easily. The cell phone has Octa-core (4x1.55 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A57) CPU which shows an outstanding performance. The phone has 3 GB RAM which is a perfect amount of memory.
This cell phone has powerful 12.3 megapixel primary camera. With such camera owner of this cell phone will be able to take amazing pictures and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a not very large aperture for a phone and it will allow the Huawei Nexus 6P to let in more light to capture satisfactory quality pictures at night. Its 8 megapixel front camera is perfect for selfie lovers. It can shoot 4K high quality video with its primary camera. 4K is the best resolution that mobile phones support for today.
The cell phone has a rather big 5.7 inch display. This means that most users may have some difficulties using the phone with one hand. Such screen size has significant benefits in compare to the smaller display: it's more comfortable for taking photos, better for watching movies and amazing for quick typing.
This phone has non-removable Li-Po 3450 mAh battery, that will provide up to 440 hours of standby time, about 23 hours of talk time and up to 100 hours of playing music. It is perfect battery life results.
The cell phone's weight is 178 grams (6.28 oz), it is 159.3 mm (6.27 in) high, 77.8 mm (3.06 in) wide and has a 7.3 mm (0.29 in) depth which means that this mobile phone is thin.
You can buy Nexus 6P in Aluminium, Graphite or Frost colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2015, September
- Available. Released 2015, September
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to v7.0 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810
- Octa-core (4x1.55 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A57)
- Adreno 430
- 12.3 MP, f/2.0, laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 8 MP, f/2.4, 1080p@30fps
- 2160p@30fps, 720p@240fps
- 1/2.3' sensor size, 1.55Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.7 inches
- 1440 x 2560 pixels (~518 ppi pixel density)
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4, oleophobic coating
- Non-removable Li-Po 3450 mAh battery
- About 440 h
- About 23 h
- About 100 h
- 159.3 x 77.8 x 7.3 mm (6.27 x 3.06 x 0.29 in)
- 178 g (6.28 oz, 0.39 lb)
- Aluminium, Graphite, Frost
- 32/64/128 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- v2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - all models CDMA 800 / 1900 - all models
- HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 - Global model HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 - American model
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 9(1800), 17(700), 19(800), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Global model LTE band 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700), 13(700)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps
Where to buy Huawei Nexus 6P?
- Matt Swider, 2017-01-27
Google's Nexus 6P is easier on your wallet than the new Google Pixel and Pixel XL, and it's easier to hold in one hand than the old Nexus 6. Features like a fingerprint sensor, reversible USB-C port and a camera that does okay in low-light are selling points for this all-metal Android phablet.
- Jessica Dolcourt, 2017-01-27
THE GOOD One of the first two Android 6.0 phones, Google's metal Nexus 6P has a sharp, high-resolution screen and a solid camera, an accurate fingerprint reader, loud speakers and works with every major carrier. Its lower cost makes it a good top-tier value buy.
THE BAD It's big, a bit boxy and top-heavy, the fingerprint reader's position isn't always convenient and the 6P ditches the wireless charging of previous models.
THE BOTTOM LINE The Nexus 6P doesn't have the most inspiring design, but when it comes to hardware prowess, value for money and Google extras, this best-ever Nexus is hard to beat.