LG Nexus 5X specification and prices
The Nexus 5X by LG was announced on September 2015 and on sale it appeared on October 2015. This mobile belongs to the middle price range: the lowest LG Nexus 5X cost in USA for today is $296.99. The device is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Metro PCS, Virgin Mobile USA, Verizon Wireless as well as retailers like Wal-Mart, RadioShack.
The device runs on the most popular operating system on the market for now - Android OS. Nexus 5X has the late Android version: 6.0 (Marshmallow). It means that the device will run all the newest games and apps easily. The mobile phone is equipped with Hexa-core (4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A57) processor which provides a great performance. The mobile phone runs 2 GB RAM which is a typical amount of memory for normal usage.
The Nexus 5X has great 12.3 megapixel rear camera. With such camera owner of this mobile will be able to take amazing photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a not very large aperture for a mobile and it will allow the LG Nexus 5X to let in more light to capture satisfactory quality photos at night. 5 megapixel front camera makes LG Nexus 5X a typical choice for getting selfies. It can capture 4K high definition video with its primary camera. 4K is the highest resolution that phones support for now.
The Nexus 5X has a rather big 5.2 inch display. It means that most users will experience difficulties using the phone with one hand. Such screen size has significant benefits in compare to the smaller one: it's more comfortable to use the screen as a viewfinder, better for playing games and perfect for reading books.
Nexus 5X has non-removable Li-Po 2700 mAh battery.
The model's weight is 136 grams (4.80 oz), it is 147 mm (5.79 in) high, 72.6 mm (2.86 in) wide and has a 7.9 mm (0.31 in) depth what means that this mobile phone is thin.
You can purchase Nexus 5X in Carbon, Quartz or Ice colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2015, September
- Available. Released 2015, October
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to v7.0 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808
- Hexa-core (4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A57)
- Adreno 418
- 12.3 MP, f/2.0, laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, f/2.0, HDR
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps, HDR
- 1/2.3' sensor size, 1.55µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.2 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~423 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3, oleophobic coating
- Non-removable Li-Po 2700 mAh battery
- 147 x 72.6 x 7.9 mm (5.79 x 2.86 x 0.31 in)
- 136 g (4.80 oz)
- Carbon, Quartz, Ice
- 16/32 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- v2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - all models CDMA 800 / 1900 - American model
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 - American model HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - Asian model HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 - Global model
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 29(700) - American model LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 8(900), 26(850), 38(2600), 40(2300)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- Class 12
- Class 12