Meizu m2 note specification and prices
Meizu m2 note appeared on sale on June 2015. The mobile is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Boost Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Metro PCS as well as retail stores like Best Buy, Target.
The mobile runs on the most popular platform in the world for now - Android OS. m2 note has released with the already old for today Android version: 5.0 (Lollipop). It means that the mobile will run most part of the old games and apps and a very few number of the newest ones with this default OS version. The mobile phone is equipped with Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU that shows a great performance. The mobile phone has 2 GB RAM that is an average amount of memory for normal usage.
The m2 note has powerful 13 megapixel primary camera. With such camera owner of this cell phone will be able to take great pictures and videos. The camera has aperture size 2.2. It is a not very large aperture for a phone and it will allow the Meizu m2 note to let in more light to capture satisfactory quality pictures at night. 5 megapixel front camera makes Meizu m2 note a common choice for getting selfies.
The mobile phone has a rather big 5.5 inch display. It means that most part of users will experience difficulties using the mobile phone with one hand. Such display size has cool benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's more handy to use the display as a viewfinder, better for video chatting and amazing for browsing the web.
This cell phone has non-removable 3100 mAh battery.
The model's weight is 149 grams (5.26 oz), it is 150.9 mm (5.94 in) high, 75.2 mm (2.96 in) wide and has a 8.7 mm (0.34 in) depth which means that this model is rather thin.
You can purchase m2 note in Gray, White, Blue or Pink colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2015, June
- Available. Released 2015, June
- Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop)
- Mediatek MT6753
- Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- 13 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, f/2.0, 1/5" sensor size, 1.12 Âµm pixel size, 1080p
- 1080p, 1080p@30fps
- 1/3" sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.5 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~403 ppi pixel density)
- IGZO IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Asahi Dragontrail Glass or Dinorex T2X-1 scratch/shock resistant glass - Flyme 4.5
- Non-removable 3100 mAh battery
- 150.9 x 75.2 x 8.7 mm (5.94 x 2.96 x 0.34 in)
- 149 g (5.26 oz, 0.33 lb)
- Dual SIM
- Gray, White, Blue, Pink
- 16/32 GB, 2 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- v4.0, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 TD-SCDMA
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
Where to buy Meizu m2 note?
Meizu m2 note compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Meizu M2 note. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of M2 note to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why M2 note comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Meizu m2 note videos
M2 note video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Meizu m2 note reviews by users and experts
List of M2 note reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of M2 note is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate M2 note it will be very useful too!