LG Zero specification and prices
The Zero by LG was announced on September 2015 and the first offers appeared on October 2015. This mobile phone belongs to the middle price range: the lowest LG Zero cost in USA for now is $207.98. The phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Boost Mobile as well as retail stores like Best Buy, Wal-Mart.
The phone runs on the most popular OS in the world for now - Android OS. Zero was produced with the already outdated at the moment Android version: 5.1.1 (Lollipop). It means that the phone will run most part of the old games and apps and a very few number of the latest ones with this default OS version. The phone is equipped with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU which provides an outstanding performance. The cell phone has 2 GB RAM which is enough for normal usage.
The Zero has great 13 megapixel primary camera. With such camera owner of this mobile phone will be able to take amazing photos and videos. Its 8 megapixel front camera is perfect for selfie lovers. Rear camera of LG Zero can film full HD high definition video, which is only second to 4K.
The cell phone has a convenient 5 inch display size. It means that most users will not experience difficulties use the cell phone with one hand. Such screen size has great benefits in compare to the smaller display: it's more handy for taking photos, better for video chatting and amazing for browsing the web.
Zero has non-removable Li-Ion 2050 mAh battery, which will provide up to 340 hours of standby time and about 10 hours of talk time. It is average battery life results.
The model's weight is 150 grams (5.29 oz), it is 142 mm (5.59 in) high, 71.8 mm (2.83 in) wide and has a 7.4 mm (0.29 in) depth what means that this mobile phone is thin.
You can buy Zero in Gold, Silver, Blue or Black colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2015, September
- Available. Released 2015, October
- Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradаble to v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410
- Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- Adreno 306
- 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- 8 MP, 1080p@30fps
- 1/3" sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.0 inches
- 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2050 mAh battery
- About 340 h / About 340 h
- About 6 h / About 10 h
- 142 x 71.8 x 7.4 mm (5.59 x 2.83 x 0.29 in)
- 150 g (5.29 oz, 0.33 lb)
- Gold, Silver, Blue, Black
- 16 GB, 1.5 GB RAM (H650E), 2 GB RAM (F620S)
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot) - F620S microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot) - H650E
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- FM radio, RDS
- microUSB v2.0
- Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800) - H650E
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Class 33
- Class 33
Where to buy LG Zero?
LG Zero compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to LG Zero. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of Zero to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Zero comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Cheaper alternatives to LG Zero:
More expensive alternatives to LG Zero:
LG Zero videos
Zero video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
LG Zero reviews by users and experts
List of Zero reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Zero is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Zero it will be very useful too!