Huawei P8 specification and prices
Huawei P8 appeared on sale on April 2015. This cell phone belongs to the lowest price range: the Huawei P8 price in USA for now is $199.99. The phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Metro PCS as well as retailers like Best Buy, Wal-Mart.
The phone runs on the most popular platform on the market for today - Android OS. P8 was produced with the already outdated at the moment Android version: 4.4.2 (KitKat). It means that the phone will run most part of the old games and apps and a very few number of the latest ones with the current OS version. The cell phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU that provides an outstanding performance. It runs 3 GB RAM that is a big amount of memory.
This cell phone has powerful 13 megapixel rear camera. With such camera owner of this cell phone will be able to take high quality photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a not very large aperture for a mobile and it will allow the Huawei P8 to let in more light to make nice photos at night. P8 8 megapixel front camera is great for having high quality selfies. Primary camera of P8 can shoot full HD high quality video, which image is not so awesome as 4K but is also very bright and clear.
The phone has a rather big 5.2 inch display. This means that a lot of users may experience difficulties using the phone with one hand. Such screen size has cool benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's more convenient to use the screen as a viewfinder, better for watching movies and amazing for quick typing.
P8 has non-removable Li-Po 2680 mAh battery.
The P8 weight is 144 grams (5.08 oz), it is 144.9 mm (5.70 in) high, 72.1 mm (2.84 in) wide and has a 6.4 mm (0.25 in) depth what means that this mobile phone is thin.
You can purchase P8 in Titanium Grey, Mystic Champagne (16 GB model) Carbon Black or Prestige Gold (64 GB model) colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2015, April
- Available. Released 2015, April
- Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), v5.0.2 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- HiSilicon Kirin 930/935
- Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Mali-T628 MP4
- 13 MP, f/2.0, 28mm, autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 8 MP, f/2.4, 26mm, 1080p
- 1.12 Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR
- 5.2 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~424 ppi pixel density)
- IPS-NEO LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 - Emotion 3.1 UI
- Non-removable Li-Po 2680 mAh battery
- 144.9 x 72.1 x 6.4 mm (5.70 x 2.84 x 0.25 in)
- 144 g (5.08 oz, 0.32 lb)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 back panel
- Dual SIM
- Titanium Grey, Mystic Champagne (16 GB model) Carbon Black, Prestige Gold (64 GB model)
- 16/64 GB, 3 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS (market dependant)
- FM radio
- microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 - UL00 HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 - L09
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 7(2600), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - UL00 LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps
Where to buy Huawei P8?
Huawei P8 compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Huawei P8. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of P8 to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why P8 comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Huawei P8 videos
P8 video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Huawei P8 reviews by users and experts
List of P8 reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of P8 is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate P8 it will be very useful too!