ZTE Blade V Plus specification and prices
The Blade V Plus by ZTE was announced on January 2016 and on sale it appeared on February 2016. This cell phone belongs to the lowest price range: the ZTE Blade V Plus price in USA for now is $45.97. The mobile phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Metro PCS as well as retail stores like Target, Best Buy.
The mobile phone runs on the most popular OS in the world for today - Android OS. Blade V Plus has released with the already out-of-date for today Android version: 5.1.1 (Lollipop). It means that the mobile phone will support most part of the old games and apps and a very few number of the latest ones with the current OS version. The phone is equipped with Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.0 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU which provides an outstanding performance. The mobile phone has 2 GB RAM which is an average amount of memory for normal usage.
This cell phone has great 13 megapixel primary camera. With such camera owner of this cell phone will be able to make high quality pictures and videos. 5 megapixel front camera makes Blade V Plus a standard choice for shooting selfies. Primary camera of Blade V Plus can film full HD high quality video, which is only second to 4K.
The phone has a rather big 5.5 inch display size. This means that most part of users may have some difficulties using the mobile phone with one hand. Such screen size has amazing benefits in compare to the smaller one: it's more handy to use the display as a viewfinder, better for watching movies and great for browsing the web.
This model has non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery, which will guarantee up to 220 hours of standby time and about 9 hours of talk time. It is battery life results.
The Blade V Plus weight is 164 grams (5.78 oz), it is 155.3 mm (6.11 in) high, 77.2 mm (3.04 in) wide and has a 8.6 mm (0.34 in) depth which means that this phone is rather thin.
You can buy Blade V Plus in Silver color.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, January
- Available. Released 2016, February
- Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Mediatek MT6753 Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615
- Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Mali-T720MP3 Adreno 405
- 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- 5 MP
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.5 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- About 220 h
- About 9 h
- 155.3 x 77.2 x 8.6 mm (6.11 x 3.04 x 0.34 in)
- 164 g (5.78 oz, 0.36 lb)
- Dual SIM
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 32 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) - mediatek model microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) - snapdragon model
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS
- FM radio
- microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 28(700) LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- HSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
Where to buy ZTE Blade V Plus?
ZTE Blade V Plus compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to ZTE Blade V Plus. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of Blade V Plus to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Blade V Plus comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
ZTE Blade V Plus videos
Blade V Plus video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
ZTE Blade V Plus reviews by users and experts
List of Blade V Plus reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Blade V Plus is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Blade V Plus it will be very useful too!