ZTE Blade A2 specification and prices
ZTE Blade A2 appeared on sale on June 2016. This mobile belongs to the middle price range: the lowest ZTE Blade A2 cost in USA for now is $289.99. The cell phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Metro PCS, Sprint, Virgin Mobile USA as well as retailers like Target, RadioShack.
The cell phone runs on the most popular platform in the world for now - Android OS. Blade A2 has released with the already old for now Android version: 5.1 (Lollipop). It means that the cell phone with the current OS version will not support the latest games and apps. The mobile phone is equipped with Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU which provides a perfect performance. It has 2 GB RAM which is a standard amount of memory for normal usage.
The Blade A2 has powerful 13 megapixel primary camera. It will make great pictures and videos. 5 megapixel front camera makes ZTE Blade A2 a typical choice for selfie lovers selfies. Primary camera of ZTE Blade A2 can shoot full HD high quality video, which is only second to 4K.
The ZTE Blade A2 has a typical 5 inch display.
This phone has non-removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery.
The Blade A2 weight is 135 grams (4.76 oz), it is 143.8 mm (5.66 in) high, 70.2 mm (2.76 in) wide and has a 7.9 mm (0.31 in) depth what means that this mobile phone is thin.
You can purchase Blade A2 in Silver color.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, June
- Available. Released 2016, June
- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
- Mediatek MT6750
- Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- 13 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- 5 MP, LED flash
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.0 inches
- 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Yes - MiFavor 3.2 UI
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery
- 143.8 x 70.2 x 7.9 mm (5.66 x 2.76 x 0.31 in)
- 135 g (4.76 oz, 0.3 lb)
- Dual SIM
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- v4.0, A2DP
- Yes, with A-GPS
- FM radio
- microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / CDMA2000 / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 CDMA 800
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 TD-SCDMA CDMA2000 1x
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps
Where to buy ZTE Blade A2?
ZTE Blade A2 compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to ZTE Blade A2. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of Blade A2 to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Blade A2 comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
ZTE Blade A2 videos
Blade A2 video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
ZTE Blade A2 reviews by users and experts
List of Blade A2 reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Blade A2 is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Blade A2 it will be very useful too!