Oppo R11 Plus specification and prices
First information about the R11 Plus by Oppo appeared on June 2017 and on sale it appeared on July 2017. This model belongs to the highest price range: the lowest Oppo R11 Plus price in USA for now is $574.99. The device is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Metro PCS, Virgin Mobile USA, Verizon Wireless as well as retail stores like RadioShack, Best Buy.
The device runs on the most popular platform on the market for now - Android OS. R11 Plus has the new Android version: 7.1.1 (Nougat). It means that the device owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The phone has Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260) CPU which provides a very high performance. The mobile phone has 6 GB RAM which is a perfect amount of memory.
The R11 Plus has great 20 megapixel primary camera. It will make amazing pictures and videos. The camera's aperture size is 1.7. It is a very large aperture for a phone. This allows the Oppo R11 Plus to capture perfect pictures even when there is little light, for example in dark rooms. Also 1.7 aperture will help to get awesome blurred backgrounds. R11 Plus 20 megapixel front camera is great for selfie lovers. R11 Plus can shoot 4K high quality video with its rear camera. 4K is the best resolution that cell phones support for now.
The mobile phone has a big 6 inch display. This means that most users will have some difficulties using the mobile phone with one hand. Such display size has great benefits in compare to the smaller one: it's more comfortable to use the display as a viewfinder, better for playing games and amazing for reading books.
R11 Plus has non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery.
The mobile phone's weight is 188 grams (6.63 oz), it is 165.8 mm (6.53 in) high, 81.5 mm (3.21 in) wide and has a 7.8 mm (0.31 in) depth what means that this mobile phone is thin.
You can purchase R11 Plus in Black, Gold or Rose Gold colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2017, June
- Available. Released 2017, July
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8956 Plus Snapdragon 660
- Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
- Adreno 512
- Dual 20 MP (f/2.6, AF) + 16 MP (f/1.7, PDAF), phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- 20 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
- 1/2.8" sensor size, 1.0 µm pixel size & 1/2.8" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 6.0 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~368 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 - ColorOS 3.1
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 165.8 x 81.5 x 7.8 mm (6.53 x 3.21 x 0.31 in)
- 188 g (6.63 oz, 0.41 lb)
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Black, Gold, Rose Gold
- 64 GB, 6 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- 4.2, A2DP, LE, EDR
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- To be confirmed
- microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 CDMA 800
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO & TD-SCDMA
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- HSPA, LTE
Where to buy Oppo R11 Plus ?
Oppo R11 Plus compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Oppo R11 Plus . Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of R11 Plus to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why R11 Plus comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Oppo R11 Plus videos
R11 Plus video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Oppo R11 Plus reviews by users and experts
List of R11 Plus reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of R11 Plus is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate R11 Plus it will be very useful too!