Motorola Moto G32 specification and prices
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2022, July 28
- Available. Released 2022, August 16
- Android 12, planned upgrade to Android 13
- Qualcomm SM6225 Snapdragon 680 4G (6 nm)
- Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Kryo 265 Gold & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo 265 Silver)
- Adreno 610
- Triple 50 MP, f/1.8 (wide), 1/2.76", 0.64Âµm, PDAF 8 MP, f/2.2, 118Ë (ultrawide), 1/4.0", 1.12Âµm 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro/depth)
- 16 MP, f/2.4, (wide), 1.0Âµm
- LED flash, HDR, panorama
- 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2
- 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density)
- IPS LCD, 90Hz
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Fast charging 30W
- 161.8 x 73.8 x 8.5 mm (6.37 x 2.91 x 0.33 in)
- 184 g (6.49 oz, 0.41 lb)
- Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- Dual SIM
- Atlantic Green, Metallic Rose
- 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- 5.2, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- FM radio
- USB Type-C 2.0
- Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Where to buy Motorola Moto G32?
Motorola Moto G32 compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Motorola Moto G32. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of Moto G32 to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Moto G32 comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Motorola Moto G32 videos
Moto G32 video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Motorola Moto G32 reviews by users and experts
List of Moto G32 reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Moto G32 is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Moto G32 it will be very useful too!