Archos 80 Helium 4G prices and specs
The Archos 80 Helium 4G was released on April 2014.
The 80 Helium 4G is released with Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) - the most widely used OS on the market. For today 4.3 (Jelly Bean) is already an out-of-date Android version: the newest apps and games with a high probability will not run the Archos 80 Helium 4G with this default platform version. The tablet has a satisfactory quality 8 inch display with a resolution 768 x 1024 pixels.
The 80 Helium 4G has removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery that is a low battery capacity. Anyway you should keep in mind that the battery life largely depends on the kind of performed tasks: for example playing a game will run down the battery quicker than browsing the web.
The tablet has Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 processor which provides a perfect performance. Please note, that quad core CPU guarantees that this tablet will be more effective at performing multiple tasks. If you want to buy the tablet that shows the outstanding performance check LG G Pad X 8.0.
The tablet has 1 GB RAM which is a common amount of memory for normal performance. Tablet has a not satisfactory amount of internal memory. If you need more amount of memory, you can purchase more expensive size options or you can simply expand the tab's storage with a microSD, up to 32 GB.
The Archos 80 Helium 4G has a typical for tablets 5 megapixel primary camera. The tablet's 2 megapixel front camera is weak. The Archos 80 Helium 4G supports 2g, 3g, 4g bands and has Wi-Fi. Also the model has a Bluetooth v4.0 which means that you'll be able to use quick and easy Bluetooth printing for example.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2014, February
- Available. Released 2014, April
- Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- Qualcomm MSM8926 Snapdragon 400
- Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- Adreno 305
- 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- 2 MP
- 8.0 inches
- 768 x 1024 pixels (~160 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
- 213 x 155 x 10.5 mm (8.39 x 6.10 x 0.41 in)
- 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Yes, hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA
- v4.0, A2DP, EDR
- Yes, with A-GPS
- microUSB v2.0
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 900 / 2100
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 20(800)
- HSPA 21.1/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps