Archos 80 Helium 4G prices and specs
The Archos 80 Helium 4G has an average price among 8 inch tablets for now. The lowest tablet's cost in USA is $247.77.
The 80 Helium 4G is released with Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) - the most widely used OS in the world. For today 4.3 (Jelly Bean) is already an outdated Android version: latest apps and games with a high probability will not support the Archos 80 Helium 4G with this default platform version. The tab has a good quality 8 inch display with a resolution 768 x 1024 pixels.
The 80 Helium 4G has removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery that is a bad battery capacity. Anyway you should note that the battery life greatly depends on the kind of performed operations: for example shooting photos will run down the battery quicker than reading a book.
The tablet is equipped with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU that shows a very high performance. Please note, that quad core processor means that this tablet will be a better choice for multitasking. If you want to buy the most powerful tablet check Huawei MediaPad M2 7.0.
The device runs 1 GB RAM that is a typical amount of memory for normal performance. 80 Helium 4G is equipped with not enough of internal memory. If you want more amount of storage, you can purchase other size options or you can easily increase the tablet's memory with a microSD, up to 32 GB.
The Archos 80 Helium 4G has an average for tablets 5 megapixel rear camera. The tab's 2 megapixel front camera is bad. The tablet supports 2g, 3g, 4g bands and has Wi-Fi. Also the tab has a Bluetooth v4.0 which means that you'll be able to use quick and easy Bluetooth printing for example.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2014, February
- Available. Released 2014, April
- Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- Qualcomm MSM8926 Snapdragon 400
- Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- Adreno 305
- 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- 2 MP
- 8.0 inches
- 768 x 1024 pixels (~160 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
- 213 x 155 x 10.5 mm (8.39 x 6.10 x 0.41 in)
- 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Yes, hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA
- v4.0, A2DP, EDR
- Yes, with A-GPS
- microUSB v2.0
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 900 / 2100
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 20(800)
- HSPA 21.1/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps