Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 prices and specs
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 is one of the expensive 9.7 inch tablets for today. The lowest tablet's price in USA is $599.99.
The Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 runs with Android 7.0 (Nougat) - the most widely used platform in the world. 7.0 (Nougat) is a new Android version that will allow the tab to support any games and apps. The Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 has a great quality 9.7 inch display with a resolution 1536 x 2048 pixels.
The Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 has non-removable 6000 mAh battery which is a great battery capacity. Anyway you should keep in mind that the battery life greatly depends on the kind of performed tasks: for example shooting photos will run down the battery quicker than browsing the web.
The Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 is equipped with Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) processor that shows an outstanding performance. Please note, that quad core processor guarantees that this Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 will be a better choice for multitasking. If you want to buy the most powerful tablet check Huawei MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro.
The tablet has 4 GB RAM that is a great amount of memory for multi-tasking. Tablet is equipped with a very good amount of internal storage - 32GB. If you need more amount, you can purchase more expensive size options or you can just increase its storage with a microSD, up to 256 GB.
The Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 has a rather good for tablets 13 megapixel rear camera that can make pictures of a satisfactory quality. The tablet's 5 megapixel front camera has a satisfactory quality for tablets. It can be useful for video chatting. The tablet supports 2g, 3g, 4g bands and has Wi-Fi. Also the tab has a Bluetooth v4.2 which means that you'll be able to use Bluetooth keyboard and mouse for example.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2017, February
- Coming soon. Exp. release 2017, April
- Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 530
- 13 MP, f/1.9, 27mm, autofocus, LED flash
- 5 MP, f/2.2, 23mm, 1080p
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 9.7 inches
- 1536 x 2048 pixels (~264 ppi pixel density)
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Yes, up to 5 fingers
- Non-removable 6000 mAh battery
- 237.3 x 169 x 6 mm (9.34 x 6.65 x 0.24 in)
- 429 g (Wi-Fi)/ 434 g (LTE) (15.13 oz, 0.95 lb)
- White, black
- 32 GB, 4 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- v3.1, Type-C reversible connector; magnetic connector
- Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 40(2300)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
Where to buy Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 ?
- Xiomara Blanco , 2017-05-10
The Good The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 is an elegantly designed tablet that comes with a capable stylus. It has a stunning AMOLED screen, fingerprint sensor for extra security and satisfyingly loud quad speakers. It's also the first HDR-ready tablet.
The Bad Despite the hype, HDR content is not available on the tablet yet. Large games take time to load. The keyboard add-on is an expensive extra.
The Bottom Line Samsung packs buzz-worthy features like S Pen and HDR support into its new premium Galaxy Tab S3, but without a keyboard packed in, it's still more about content consumption than creation.
- Max Parker, 2017-05-10
- Amazing HDR AMOLED display
- Slim and light
- Impressive S Pen included
- Software lacks polish
- Multitasking is janky
- Glass back is a fingerprint magnet
- Matt Swider, 2017-05-10
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 is the best Android tablet to date, headlined by an HDR-ready screen, four powerful speakers and an upgraded S Pen that’s included in the box, although you’re going to have to pay for the keyboard. Just don’t expect to see much HDR video content right away, or have Android meet all of your 2-in-1 tablet needs next to a similarly priced laptop.