Apple iPad Pro 9.7 prices and specs
The Apple iPad Pro 9.7 is one of the expensive 9.7 inch tablets on the market. The lowest device's cost in USA is $639.99.
The iPad Pro 9.7 is produced with iOS 9.3.2: if the tablet supports newer iOS version you need to update it to install fresh apps. The tablet has a perfect quality 9.7 inch screen with a resolution 1536 x 2048 pixels.
The tab has Dual-core 2.16 GHz (Twister) CPU that provides a satisfactory performance. Please note, that dual core processor means that this tab will be more effective at multitasking. If you want to buy the most powerful tablet check Huawei MediaPad M3 8.4.
The tab has 2 GB RAM that is a typical amount of memory for normal performance. The cheapest version of the iPad Pro 9.7 is equipped with a rather big amount of internal storage - 32GB. If you need more amount of storage, you can purchase more expensive size options.
The iPad Pro 9.7 has a rather good for tablets 12 megapixel primary camera that can capture pictures of a satisfactory quality. The tab's 5 megapixel front camera has a satisfactory quality for tablets. It can be useful for video chatting. The iPad Pro 9.7 supports 2g, 3g, 4g bands and has Wi-Fi. Also the tab has a Bluetooth v4.2 which means that you'll be able to use quick and easy Bluetooth printing for example.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, March
- Available. Released 2016, March
- iOS 9.3.2, upgradable to iOS 10.0.2
- Apple A9X
- Dual-core 2.16 GHz (Twister)
- PowerVR Series 7 (12-core graphics)
- 12 MP, f/2.2, 29mm, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, f/2.2, 31mm, 1080p@30fps, 720p@240fps, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 1080p@120fps, 720p@240fps
- 1/3" sensor size, 1.22 Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 8MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)
- 9.7 inches
- 1536 x 2048 pixels (~264 ppi pixel density)
- LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating - True-tone display
- Non-removable Li-Ion battery (27.9 Wh)
- About 10 h
- 240 x 169.5 x 6.1 mm (9.45 x 6.67 x 0.24 in)
- 437 g (Wi-Fi) / 444 g (LTE) (15.66 oz, 0.96 lb)
- Silver, Gold, Space Gray, Rose Gold
- 32/128/256 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, EDR
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS (Wi‑Fi + Cellular model only)
- v2.0, reversible connector; magnetic connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, compass, barometer
- iMessage, Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML5 (Safari)
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 CDMA 800 / 1900
- HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 27(800), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
Where to buy Apple iPad Pro 9.7?
Apple iPad Pro 9.7 compared to rivals
List of all tablets like Apple IPad Pro 9.7. Compare tech specs of IPad Pro 9.7 and find out what tablet has better camera, processor, screen and battery life.
At first sight many tablets have specifications similar to IPad Pro 9.7 and it can be really difficult to select the best one until their specs are compared side by side. And SpecsPRO has done it for you! IPad Pro 9.7 comparison to its rivals will help you to select really the best tablet for now easily and quickly.
Apple iPad Pro 9.7 videos
Before buying this tablet we recommend you to watch a few IPad Pro 9.7 video reviews to receive full info about all tablet's specs and features. You'll spend just a few minutes but you'll get full and clear info about its specs which will help you to make the right decision.
Apple iPad Pro 9.7 reviews by users and experts
If you still hesitate whether to buy this tablet or not, read all IPad Pro 9.7 reviews by users and experts from CNET, GSMArena, TechRadar and others. You will get true info about the specs and the experience of usage from real users of this tablet. If you are already an owner of this tab please rate it and share your opinion! This information can be very useful to other customers.
Rating 8.66 from 10
- Nick T., 2017-02-08
This is the part where we normally introduce our readers to the device being reviewed, but seriously, does the iPad need an introduction? Not really. Six years ago, it single-handedly defined what a modern tablet should look and feel like. Today, it is the only tablet that matters in a segment of the mobile industry clutched by stagnation. And the iPad Pro 9.7 – the newest member in the lineup – further solidifies Apple’s position as a leader on the tablet scene.Read more
- Matt Swider , 2017-02-08
Apple is slowly transforming its iPad into a 2-in-1, and while this new tablet may not be a laptop replacement, it's more than simply an iPad Air 3. It's best used with pro-level accessories like the Smart Keyboard and Pencil, but it gets even more expensive.Read more
- Scott Stein , 2017-02-08
THE GOOD The new iPad Pro delivers a fast processor; a bright, antireflective display; support for Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard accessories; better, louder speakers and top-notch cameras, in the same exact body as the iPad Air 2.
THE BAD A higher price, plus expensive accessories. Less RAM and a slightly slower processor than the 12.9-inch iPad Pro. iOS still limits overall flexibility of this iPad.
THE BOTTOM LINE It's still not a full-fledged laptop killer, but the new 9.7-inch iPad Pro is the best iPad ever made -- a near-perfect balance of tablet power and portability.Read more