Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE prices and specs
The Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE is one of the expensive 10.1 inch tablets for now. The lowest model's cost in USA is $729.00.
The Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE is released with Android 5.0 (Lollipop) - the most widely used OS in the world. For now 5.0 (Lollipop) is already an out-of-date Android version: the newest apps and games with a high probability will not run the Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE with the current OS version. The Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE has a high quality 10.1 inch display with a resolution 2560 x 1600 pixels.
The Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE has non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery which is a high battery capacity. Anyway you should keep in mind that the battery life largely depends on the kind of performed operations: for example playing a game will run down the battery quicker than browsing the web.
The device is equipped with Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A57) processor that shows a great performance. Please note, that octa core processor means that this device will be better for performing multiple tasks.
The tab has 3 GB RAM that is a big amount of memory for multi-tasking. Tablet has a rather big amount of internal memory - 32GB. If you need more amount of storage, you can buy more expensive size options or you can simply expand the tablet's memory with a microSD, up to 256 GB.
The Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE has a very good for tablets 8.1 megapixel rear camera that can capture photos of a good quality. The tab's 5.1 megapixel front camera is rather good for tablets. It can be useful for video chatting. The Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE supports 2g, 3g, 4g bands and has Wi-Fi. Also the tab has a Bluetooth v4.1 which means that you'll be able to use Bluetooth keyboard and mouse for example.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2015, March
- Available. Released 2015, June
- Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop), v6.0 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810
- Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A57)
- Adreno 430
- 8.1 MP, autofocus
- 5.1 MP
- 1080p@30fps, HDR
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR
- 10.1 inches
- 2560 x 1600 pixels (~299 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating - Triluminos display - X-Reality Engine
- Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery
- 254 x 167 x 6.1 mm (10.0 x 6.57 x 0.24 in)
- 393 g (13.86 oz)
- Black, White
- 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP, LE, aptX
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- FM radio, RDS
- microUSB v2.0 (MHL 3.0 TV-out)
- Accelerometer, gyro, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 40(2300)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- Up to 107 kbps
- Up to 296 kbps
Where to buy Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE?
- Vlad Savov , 2017-02-08
Netbooks didn’t have a lot going for them, but they had a clear purpose. Their cramped keyboards, dull displays, and feeble processors couldn’t detract from their eminent usefulness as fast note takers and convenient web browsers on the move. Sony’s Xperia tablets — and tablets in general — have the opposite problem: they’re blessed with all the advantages of high design and precise engineering, but none of the purpose of the humble netbook. This year, Sony is addressing that issue by pairing its latest Xperia Z4 Tablet with a keyboard dock and essentially creating the netbook of the future. It’s a 10-inch ultraportable machine that runs Microsoft Office and promises long battery life, and it has the potential to serve as Android’s answer to Apple’s MacBook and Microsoft’s Surface computers. Can the addition of a keyboard give real meaning to the existence of yet another splendidly thin and powerful Android tablet?
- James Peckham, 2017-02-08
Sony's Xperia Z4 Tablet is one of the best Android tablets available on the market right now, and is one of the only slates capable of putting up a fight against the iPad Pro 9.7.
- Xiomara Blanco, 2017-02-08
THE GOOD The Sony Xperia Z4's slim, waterproof design is simultaneously sleek and solid. Running the latest version of Android, it features a colorful user-friendly overlay. It has a sharp HD screen, and its performance is fast and smooth.
THE BAD The optional Bluetooth keyboard is cramped to type on and has a frail plastic build.
THE BOTTOM LINE For novice Android users with a desire to greatly personalize their experience, the Sony Xperia Z4 is a beautifully constructed tablet with high-end specs that won't disappoint.