Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE prices and specs
The Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE is one of the expensive 10.1 inch tablets for now. The lowest model's price in USA is $659.00.
The Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE is released with Android 5.0 (Lollipop) - the most widespread OS in the world. For today 5.0 (Lollipop) is already an outdated Android version: the newest apps and games with a high probability will not support the Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE with the current platform version. The Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE has a great quality 10.1 inch screen with a resolution 2560 x 1600 pixels.
This tablet has non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery which is a high battery capacity. Anyway you should note that the battery life greatly depends on the kind of performed tasks: for example watching a video will run down the battery quicker than reading a book.
The Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE has Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A57) processor which shows an outstanding performance. Please note, that octa core CPU means that this Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE will be more effective at multitasking.
Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE runs 3 GB RAM which is a big amount of memory for multi-tasking. Tablet has a very good amount of internal storage - 32GB. If you want more amount of memory, you can select other size options or you can simply expand the tab's storage with a microSD, up to 256 GB.
The Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE has a rather good for tablets 8.1 megapixel primary camera that can shoot photos of a good quality. The tab's 5.1 megapixel front camera is rather good for tablets. It can be useful for video chatting. The Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE supports 2g, 3g, 4g bands and has Wi-Fi. Also the tab has a Bluetooth v4.1 which means that you'll be able to use Bluetooth headphones for listening music for example.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2015, March
- Available. Released 2015, June
- Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop), v6.0 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810
- Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A57)
- Adreno 430
- 8.1 MP, autofocus
- 5.1 MP
- 1080p@30fps, HDR
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR
- 10.1 inches
- 2560 x 1600 pixels (~299 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating - Triluminos display - X-Reality Engine
- Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery
- 254 x 167 x 6.1 mm (10.0 x 6.57 x 0.24 in)
- 393 g (13.86 oz, 0.87 lb)
- Black, White
- 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP, LE, aptX
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- FM radio, RDS
- microUSB v2.0 (MHL 3.0 TV-out)
- Accelerometer, gyro, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 40(2300)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- Up to 107 kbps
- Up to 296 kbps
Where to buy Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE?
- Vlad Savov , 2017-02-08
Netbooks didn’t have a lot going for them, but they had a clear purpose. Their cramped keyboards, dull displays, and feeble processors couldn’t detract from their eminent usefulness as fast note takers and convenient web browsers on the move. Sony’s Xperia tablets — and tablets in general — have the opposite problem: they’re blessed with all the advantages of high design and precise engineering, but none of the purpose of the humble netbook. This year, Sony is addressing that issue by pairing its latest Xperia Z4 Tablet with a keyboard dock and essentially creating the netbook of the future. It’s a 10-inch ultraportable machine that runs Microsoft Office and promises long battery life, and it has the potential to serve as Android’s answer to Apple’s MacBook and Microsoft’s Surface computers. Can the addition of a keyboard give real meaning to the existence of yet another splendidly thin and powerful Android tablet?
- James Peckham, 2017-02-08
Sony's Xperia Z4 Tablet is one of the best Android tablets available on the market right now, and is one of the only slates capable of putting up a fight against the iPad Pro 9.7.
- Xiomara Blanco, 2017-02-08
THE GOOD The Sony Xperia Z4's slim, waterproof design is simultaneously sleek and solid. Running the latest version of Android, it features a colorful user-friendly overlay. It has a sharp HD screen, and its performance is fast and smooth.
THE BAD The optional Bluetooth keyboard is cramped to type on and has a frail plastic build.
THE BOTTOM LINE For novice Android users with a desire to greatly personalize their experience, the Sony Xperia Z4 is a beautifully constructed tablet with high-end specs that won't disappoint.