Apple iPad Wi-Fi prices and specs
The Apple iPad Wi-Fi production for now is discontinued.
The iPad Wi-Fi is released with iOS 4: if the device supports newer iOS version you need to update it to install fresh apps. The tablet has a low quality 9.7 inch display with a resolution 768 x 1024 pixels.
This tablet has non-removable Li-Po 6600 mAh battery that is a great battery capacity. Anyway you should note that the battery life greatly depends on the kind of performed tasks: for example watching a video will run down the battery quicker than typing an email.
The device is equipped with 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8 processor that provides a not satisfactory performance. If you want to buy the most powerful tablet check Huawei MediaPad M3 8.4.
The device has only 256 MB RAM that is terribly not much for normal usage. The base model of the tablet is equipped with a standard amount of internal memory. If you need more amount of memory, you can select other size options.
The iPad Wi-Fi supports 2g bands and has Wi-Fi. Also the tab has a Bluetooth v2.1 which means that you'll be able to use Bluetooth keyboard and mouse for example.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2010, January. Released 2010, March
- iOS 4, upgradable to iOS 5.1.1
- Apple A4
- 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8
- PowerVR SGX535
- 9.7 inches
- 768 x 1024 pixels (~132 ppi pixel density)
- LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Non-removable Li-Po 6600 mAh battery (24.8 Wh)
- 242.8 x 189.7 x 13.4 mm (9.56 x 7.47 x 0.53 in)
- 680 g (1.50 lb, 23.99 oz)
- 16/32/64 GB, 256 MB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
- v2.1, A2DP, EDR
- iMessage, Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML (Safari)
- No cellular connectivity