Apple iPad Wi-Fi prices and specs
The Apple iPad Wi-Fi manufacturing for now is discontinued.
The iPad Wi-Fi is produced with iOS 4: if the tab supports newer iOS version you need to update it to run fresh apps. The iPad Wi-Fi has a low quality 9.7 inch screen with a resolution 768 x 1024 pixels.
This tab has non-removable Li-Po 6600 mAh battery which is a high battery capacity. Anyway you should keep in mind that the battery life greatly depends on the kind of performed operations: for example playing a game will run down the battery quicker than typing an email.
The tab has 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8 CPU that provides a not satisfactory performance. If you want to buy the tablet that shows the best performance check Huawei MediaPad M2 7.0.
The tab runs only 256 MB RAM that is desperately not much for normal usage. The base version of the iPad Wi-Fi has a standard amount of internal memory. If you want more amount, you can select more expensive size options.
The iPad Wi-Fi supports 2g bands and has Wi-Fi. Also the model has a Bluetooth v2.1 which means that you'll be able to use Bluetooth headphones for listening music for example.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2010, January. Released 2010, March
- iOS 4, upgradable to iOS 5.1.1
- Apple A4
- 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8
- PowerVR SGX535
- 9.7 inches
- 768 x 1024 pixels (~132 ppi pixel density)
- LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Non-removable Li-Po 6600 mAh battery (24.8 Wh)
- 242.8 x 189.7 x 13.4 mm (9.56 x 7.47 x 0.53 in)
- 680 g (1.50 lb)
- 16/32/64 GB, 256 MB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
- v2.1, A2DP, EDR
- iMessage, Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML (Safari)
- No cellular connectivity