Apple iPad Air prices and specs
The Apple iPad Air has an average price among 9.7 inch tablets on the market. The lowest device's cost in USA is $384.98.
The iPad Air is produced with iOS 7: if the tablet supports newer iOS version you need to update it to install fresh apps. The tab has a great quality 9.7 inch display with a resolution 1536 x 2048 pixels.
This tab has non-removable Li-Po 8600 mAh battery that is a high battery capacity. Anyway you should keep in mind that the battery life largely depends on the kind of performed operations: for example watching a video will run down the battery quicker than typing an email.
The tablet has Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based) processor which shows a typical performance. Please note, that dual core processor guarantees that this tablet will be more effective at multitasking. If you want to buy the most powerful tablet check LG G Pad X 8.0.
iPad Air has 1 GB RAM which is a typical amount of memory for normal performance. The cheapest model of the tablet has a standard amount of internal memory. If you want more amount of memory, you can select more expensive size options.
The iPad Air has a typical for tablets 5 megapixel primary camera. The tablet's 1.2 megapixel front camera is bad. The iPad Air supports 2g, 3g, 4g bands and has Wi-Fi. Also the model has a Bluetooth v4.0 which means that you'll be able to use it for simple transferring files between devices for example.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2013, October
- Available. Released November 2013
- iOS 7, upgradable to iOS 10.0.2
- Apple A7
- Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based)
- PowerVR G6430 (quad-core graphics)
- 5 MP, f/2.4, 33mm, autofocus
- 1.2 MP, 720p@30fps, face detection, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)
- 9.7 inches
- 1536 x 2048 pixels (~264 ppi pixel density)
- LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Non-removable Li-Po 8600 mAh battery (32.4 Wh)
- About 10 h
- 240 x 169.5 x 7.5 mm (9.45 x 6.67 x 0.30 in)
- 469 g (Wi-Fi) / 478 g (3G/LTE) (1.03 lb, 16.54 oz)
- Space Gray, Silver
- 16/32/64/128 GB, 1 GB RAM DDR3
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, hotspot
- v4.0, A2DP, EDR
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS (3G/LTE model only)
- v2.0, reversible connector
- Accelerometer, gyro, compass
- iMessage, Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML5 (Safari)
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 CDMA 800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat3 100/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
Where to buy Apple iPad Air?
Apple iPad Air compared to rivals
List of all tablets like Apple IPad Air. Compare tech specs of IPad Air and find out what tablet has better camera, processor, screen and battery life.
At first sight many tablets have specifications similar to IPad Air and it can be really difficult to select the best one until their specs are compared side by side. And SpecsPRO has done it for you! IPad Air comparison to its rivals will help you to select really the best tablet for now easily and quickly.
Apple iPad Air comparisons to the rivals with the same price:
More expensive alternatives to Apple iPad Air:
Apple iPad Air videos
Before buying this tablet we recommend you to watch a few IPad Air video reviews to receive full info about all tablet's specs and features. You'll spend just a few minutes but you'll get full and clear info about its specs which will help you to make the right decision.
Apple iPad Air reviews by users and experts
If you still hesitate whether to buy this tablet or not, read all IPad Air reviews by users and experts from CNET, GSMArena, TechRadar and others. You will get true info about the specs and the experience of usage from real users of this tablet. If you are already an owner of this tab please rate it and share your opinion! This information can be very useful to other customers.