Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular prices and specs
The Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular production for now is discontinued.
The iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular is produced with iOS 6: if the device supports newer iOS version you need to update it to install fresh apps. The iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular has a good quality 7.9 inch screen with a resolution 768 x 1024 pixels.
The iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular has non-removable Li-Po 4490 mAh battery that is a satisfactory battery capacity. Anyway you should note that the battery life largely depends on the kind of performed tasks: for example watching a video will run down the battery quicker than typing an email.
The device is equipped with Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9 CPU that provides a satisfactory performance. Please note, that dual core processor means that this device will be better for multitasking. If you want to buy the most powerful tablet check Huawei MediaPad M2 10.0.
The device has only 512 MB RAM that is terribly not much for normal usage. The base model of the tablet is equipped with enough internal memory. If you want more amount of memory, you can buy more expensive size options.
The Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular has a typical for tablets 5 megapixel primary camera. The tab's 1.2 megapixel front camera is bad. The iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular supports 2g, 3g, 4g bands and has Wi-Fi. Also the model has a Bluetooth v4.0 which means that you'll be able to use quick and easy Bluetooth printing for example.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2012, October. Released 2012, November
- iOS 6, upgradable to iOS 9.3.5
- Apple A5
- Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9
- PowerVR SGX543MP2
- 5 MP, autofocus
- 1.2 MP, 720p@30fps, face detection, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- 7.9 inches
- 768 x 1024 pixels (~162 ppi pixel density)
- LED-backlit IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Oleophobic coating
- Non-removable Li-Po 4490 mAh battery (16.7 Wh)
- About 10 h
- 200 x 134.7 x 7.2 mm (7.87 x 5.30 x 0.28 in)
- 312 g (11.01 oz, 0.69 lb)
- Black/Slate, White/Silver
- 16/32/64 GB, 512 MB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
- v4.0, A2DP, EDR
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- v2.0, reversible connector
- Accelerometer, gyro, compass
- iMessage, Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML5 (Safari)
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - A1454; A1455 CDMA 800 / 1900 / 2100 - A1455
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - A1454; A1455
- LTE band 4(1700/2100), 17(700) - A1454 LTE 700 / 850 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 - A1455
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat3 100/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
Where to buy Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular?
Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular compared to rivals
List of all tablets like Apple IPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular. Compare tech specs of IPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular and find out what tablet has better camera, processor, screen and battery life.
At first sight many tablets have specifications similar to IPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular and it can be really difficult to select the best one until their specs are compared side by side. And SpecsPRO has done it for you! IPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular comparison to its rivals will help you to select really the best tablet for now easily and quickly.
Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular videos
Before buying this tablet we recommend you to watch a few IPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular video reviews to receive full info about all tablet's specs and features. You'll spend just a few minutes but you'll get full and clear info about its specs which will help you to make the right decision.
Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular reviews by users and experts
If you still hesitate whether to buy this tablet or not, read all IPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular reviews by users and experts from CNET, GSMArena, TechRadar and others. You will get true info about the specs and the experience of usage from real users of this tablet. If you are already an owner of this tab please rate it and share your opinion! This information can be very useful to other customers.