Apple iPad Wi-Fi + 3G prices and specs
The Apple iPad Wi-Fi + 3G production for today is discontinued.
The iPad Wi-Fi + 3G is produced with iOS 4: it is an out-of-date version that needs to be updated to run late apps. The Apple iPad Wi-Fi + 3G has a bad quality 9.7 inch screen with a resolution 768 x 1024 pixels.
The iPad Wi-Fi + 3G has non-removable Li-Po 6600 mAh battery that is a great battery capacity. Anyway you should keep in mind that the battery life greatly depends on the kind of performed tasks: for example playing a game will run down the battery quicker than browsing the web.
The tab has 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8 processor that provides a not satisfactory performance. If you want to buy the tablet that shows the great performance check Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016).
iPad Wi-Fi + 3G has only 256 MB RAM that is terribly not enough for normal usage. The base version of the tablet is equipped with enough internal memory. If you want more amount of storage, you can select more expensive size options.
The Apple iPad Wi-Fi + 3G supports 2g, 3g bands and has Wi-Fi. Also the tab has a Bluetooth v2.1 which means that you'll be able to use Bluetooth headphones for listening music for example.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2010, January. Released 2010, March
- iOS 4, upgradable to iOS 5.1.1
- Apple A4
- 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8
- PowerVR SGX535
- 9.7 inches
- 768 x 1024 pixels (~132 ppi pixel density)
- LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Non-removable Li-Po 6600 mAh battery (24.8 Wh)
- 242.8 x 189.7 x 13.4 mm (9.56 x 7.47 x 0.53 in)
- 730 g (1.61 lb)
- 16/32/64 GB, 256 MB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
- v2.1, A2DP, EDR
- Yes, with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, compass
- iMessage, Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML (Safari)
- GSM / HSPA
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100