Apple iPad Wi-Fi + 3G prices and specs
The Apple iPad Wi-Fi + 3G manufacturing for now is discontinued.
The iPad Wi-Fi + 3G is released with iOS 4: if the tablet supports newer iOS version you need to update it to install fresh apps. The tab has a not satisfactory quality 9.7 inch display with a resolution 768 x 1024 pixels.
This tab has non-removable Li-Po 6600 mAh battery which is a perfect battery capacity. Anyway you should keep in mind that the battery life largely depends on the kind of performed tasks: for example shooting photos will run down the battery quicker than typing an email.
The tab has 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8 CPU that provides a not satisfactory performance. If you want to buy the tablet that shows the best performance check Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016).
iPad Wi-Fi + 3G runs only 256 MB RAM that is desperately not enough for normal usage. The base version of the tablet is equipped with an average amount of internal memory. If you want more amount of memory, you can buy other size options.
The iPad Wi-Fi + 3G supports 2g, 3g bands and has Wi-Fi. Also the model has a Bluetooth v2.1 which means that you'll be able to use quick and easy Bluetooth printing for example.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2010, January. Released 2010, March
- iOS 4, upgradable to iOS 5.1.1
- Apple A4
- 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8
- PowerVR SGX535
- 9.7 inches
- 768 x 1024 pixels (~132 ppi pixel density)
- LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Non-removable Li-Po 6600 mAh battery (24.8 Wh)
- 242.8 x 189.7 x 13.4 mm (9.56 x 7.47 x 0.53 in)
- 730 g (1.61 lb, 25.75 oz)
- 16/32/64 GB, 256 MB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
- v2.1, A2DP, EDR
- Yes, with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, compass
- iMessage, Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML (Safari)
- GSM / HSPA
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100