Apple iPad Wi-Fi + 3G prices and specs
The Apple iPad Wi-Fi + 3G production for today is discontinued.
The iPad Wi-Fi + 3G is produced with iOS 4: if the tablet supports newer iOS version you need to update it to run fresh apps. The iPad Wi-Fi + 3G has a low quality 9.7 inch display with a resolution 768 x 1024 pixels.
The iPad Wi-Fi + 3G has non-removable Li-Po 6600 mAh battery that is a perfect battery capacity. Anyway you should note that the battery life greatly depends on the kind of performed tasks: for example playing a game will run down the battery quicker than typing an email.
The tab has 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8 CPU that provides a very slow performance. If you want to buy the most powerful tablet check LG G Pad III 10.1 FHD.
The device runs only 256 MB RAM that is desperately not enough for normal usage. The base version of the tablet is equipped with a common amount of internal memory. If you need more amount of storage, you can select other size options.
The iPad Wi-Fi + 3G supports 2g, 3g bands and has Wi-Fi. Also the model has a Bluetooth v2.1 which means that you'll be able to use quick and easy Bluetooth printing for example.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2010, January. Released 2010, March
- iOS 4, upgradable to iOS 5.1.1
- Apple A4
- 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8
- PowerVR SGX535
- 9.7 inches
- 768 x 1024 pixels (~132 ppi pixel density)
- LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Non-removable Li-Po 6600 mAh battery (24.8 Wh)
- 242.8 x 189.7 x 13.4 mm (9.56 x 7.47 x 0.53 in)
- 730 g (1.61 lb)
- 16/32/64 GB, 256 MB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
- v2.1, A2DP, EDR
- Yes, with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, compass
- iMessage, Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML (Safari)
- GSM / HSPA
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100