Apple iPad 2 CDMA prices and specs
The Apple iPad 2 CDMA production for today is discontinued.
The iPad 2 CDMA is released with iOS 4: it is an out-of-date version that needs to be updated to support late apps. The tablet has a bad quality 9.7 inch screen with a resolution 768 x 1024 pixels.
This tablet has non-removable Li-Po 6930 mAh battery which is a great battery capacity. Anyway you should note that the battery life largely depends on the kind of performed tasks: for example watching a video will run down the battery quicker than browsing the web.
The tablet has Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9 CPU that provides a common performance. Please note, that dual core processor guarantees that this tablet will be better for performing multiple tasks. If you want to buy the tablet that shows the best performance check Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus.
The tablet runs only 512 MB RAM that is terribly not much for normal usage. The base version of the iPad 2 CDMA has a common amount of internal memory. If you want more, you can purchase other size options.
The iPad 2 CDMA has a weak 0.7 megapixel rear camera. The tablet's VGA megapixel front camera is weak. The tablet supports 2g, 3g bands and has Wi-Fi. Also the tab has a Bluetooth v2.1 which means that you'll be able to use it for simple transferring files between devices for example.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2011, March. Released 2011, March
- iOS 4, upgradable to iOS 9.2.1
- Apple A5
- Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9
- PowerVR SGX543MP2
- 0.7 MP
- 9.7 inches
- 768 x 1024 pixels (~132 ppi pixel density)
- LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Non-removable Li-Po 6930 mAh battery (25 Wh)
- 241.2 x 185.7 x 8.8 mm (9.50 x 7.31 x 0.35 in)
- 607 g (1.34 lb, 21.41 oz)
- Black, White
- 16/32/64 GB, 512 MB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
- v2.1, A2DP, EDR
- Yes, with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, gyro, compass
- iMessage, Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML (Safari)
- CDMA / EVDO
- CDMA 800 / 1900
- CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps