Apple iPad 2 CDMA prices and specs
The Apple iPad 2 CDMA production for now is discontinued.
The iPad 2 CDMA is produced with iOS 4: if the tablet supports newer iOS version you need to update it to run fresh apps. The iPad 2 CDMA has a low quality 9.7 inch screen with a resolution 768 x 1024 pixels.
The iPad 2 CDMA has non-removable Li-Po 6930 mAh battery that is a high battery capacity. Anyway you should note that the battery life greatly depends on the kind of performed tasks: for example watching a video will run down the battery quicker than browsing the web.
The tablet has Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9 CPU which shows a common performance. Please note, that dual core CPU guarantees that this tablet will be better for multitasking. If you want to buy the most powerful tablet check Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus .
The device has only 512 MB RAM which is terribly not much for normal usage. The cheapest model of the iPad 2 CDMA is equipped with a common amount of internal memory. If you want more amount of storage, you can purchase more expensive size options.
The iPad 2 CDMA has a weak 0.7 megapixel rear camera. The tab's VGA megapixel front camera is bad. The tablet supports 2g, 3g bands and has Wi-Fi. Also the model has a Bluetooth v2.1 which means that you'll be able to use Bluetooth keyboard and mouse for example.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2011, March. Released 2011, March
- iOS 4, upgradable to iOS 9.2.1
- Apple A5
- Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9
- PowerVR SGX543MP2
- 0.7 MP
- 9.7 inches
- 768 x 1024 pixels (~132 ppi pixel density)
- LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Non-removable Li-Po 6930 mAh battery (25 Wh)
- 241.2 x 185.7 x 8.8 mm (9.50 x 7.31 x 0.35 in)
- 607 g (1.34 lb)
- Black, White
- 16/32/64 GB, 512 MB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
- v2.1, A2DP, EDR
- Yes, with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, gyro, compass
- iMessage, Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML (Safari)
- CDMA / EVDO
- CDMA 800 / 1900
- CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps