Apple iPad 2 Wi-Fi prices and specs
The Apple iPad 2 Wi-Fi production for now is discontinued.
The iPad 2 Wi-Fi is released with iOS 4: if the tab supports newer iOS version you need to update it to run fresh apps. The tab has a bad quality 9.7 inch display with a resolution 768 x 1024 pixels.
This tab has non-removable Li-Po 6930 mAh battery which is a great battery capacity. Anyway you should note that the battery life largely depends on the kind of performed tasks: for example watching a video will run down the battery quicker than typing an email.
The tab has Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9 CPU which provides a common performance. Please note, that dual core processor guarantees that this tab will be better for multitasking. If you want to buy the tablet that shows the best performance check Huawei MediaPad M2 7.0.
iPad 2 Wi-Fi has only 512 MB RAM which is terribly not much for normal usage. The cheapest version of the iPad 2 Wi-Fi has an average amount of internal memory. If you want more amount of memory, you can select more expensive size options.
The iPad 2 Wi-Fi has a bad 0.7 megapixel rear camera. The tab's VGA megapixel front camera is weak. The tablet supports 2g bands and has Wi-Fi. Also the tab has a Bluetooth v2.1 which means that you'll be able to use it for simple transferring files between devices for example.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2011, March. Released 2011, March
- iOS 4, upgradable to iOS 9.3.5
- Apple A5
- Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9
- PowerVR SGX543MP2
- 0.7 MP
- 9.7 inches
- 768 x 1024 pixels (~132 ppi pixel density)
- LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Non-removable Li-Po 6930 mAh battery (25 Wh)
- About 720 h
- About 10 h
- 241.2 x 185.7 x 8.8 mm (9.50 x 7.31 x 0.35 in)
- 601 g (1.32 lb)
- Black, White
- 16/32/64 GB, 512 MB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
- v2.1, A2DP, EDR
- Accelerometer, gyro, compass
- iMessage, Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML (Safari)
- No cellular connectivity