HTC Flyer prices and specs
The HTC Flyer production for now is discontinued.
The Flyer is released with Android 2.3.3 (Gingerbread) - the most widely used OS in the world. For now 2.3.3 (Gingerbread) is already an outdated Android version: the newest apps and games with a high probability will not support the HTC Flyer with the current OS version. The tab has an average quality 7 inch display with a resolution 600 x 1024 pixels.
The Flyer has non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery that is an average battery capacity. Anyway you should note that the battery life largely depends on the kind of performed tasks: for example watching a video will run down the battery quicker than typing an email.
The tablet has 1.5 GHz Scorpion CPU that provides an average performance. If you want to buy the tablet that shows the best performance check Huawei MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro.
The device runs 1 GB RAM that is a common amount of memory for normal performance. The base model of the tablet has a common amount of internal memory. If you need more amount of memory, you can select other size options or you can simply expand the tablet's storage with a microSD, up to 32 GB.
The HTC Flyer has a typical for tablets 5 megapixel rear camera. The tablet's 1.3 megapixel front camera is weak. The tablet supports 2g, 3g bands and has Wi-Fi. Also the tab has a Bluetooth v3.0 which means that you'll be able to use it for simple transferring files between devices for example.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2011, February. Released 2011, May
- Android OS, v2.3.3 (Gingerbread), upgradable to v3.2 (Honeycomb)
- Qualcomm MSM8255T Snapdragon S2
- 1.5 GHz Scorpion
- Adreno 205
- 5 MP, autofocus
- 1.3 MP
- 7.0 inches
- 600 x 1024 pixels (~170 ppi pixel density)
- LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Yes - HTC Sense UI - Two sets of touch-sensitive controls for landscape and portrait use
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- About 1470 h
- 195.4 x 122 x 13.2 mm (7.69 x 4.80 x 0.52 in)
- 420.8 g (14.82 oz)
- 16/32 GB, 1 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, hotspot
- v3.0, A2DP
- Yes, with A-GPS
- microUSB v2.0
- Accelerometer, compass
- Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML, Adobe Flash
- GSM / HSPA
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 900 / 1700 / 2100
- HSPA 14.4/5.76 Mbps