HTC Flyer prices and specs
The HTC Flyer production for today is discontinued.
The Flyer is released with Android 2.3.3 (Gingerbread) - the most popular OS in the world. For today 2.3.3 (Gingerbread) is already an out-of-date Android version: the newest apps and games with a high probability will not support the HTC Flyer with the current OS version. The HTC Flyer has a good quality 7 inch screen with a resolution 600 x 1024 pixels.
This tab has non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery that is a satisfactory battery capacity. Anyway you should note that the battery life largely depends on the kind of performed operations: for example shooting photos will run down the battery quicker than browsing the web.
The tablet has 1.5 GHz Scorpion processor which provides a satisfactory performance. If you want to buy the most powerful tablet check Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus .
Flyer runs 1 GB RAM which is a standard amount of memory for normal performance. The base model of the Flyer has enough internal memory. If you want more, you can buy more expensive size options or you can easily increase its storage with a microSD, up to 32 GB.
The HTC Flyer has an average for tablets 5 megapixel rear camera. The tab's 1.3 megapixel front camera is bad. The Flyer supports 2g, 3g bands and has Wi-Fi. Also the model has a Bluetooth v3.0 which means that you'll be able to use quick and easy Bluetooth printing for example.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2011, February. Released 2011, May
- Android OS, v2.3.3 (Gingerbread), upgradable to v3.2 (Honeycomb)
- Qualcomm MSM8255T Snapdragon S2
- 1.5 GHz Scorpion
- Adreno 205
- 5 MP, autofocus
- 1.3 MP
- 7.0 inches
- 600 x 1024 pixels (~170 ppi pixel density)
- LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Yes - HTC Sense UI - Two sets of touch-sensitive controls for landscape and portrait use
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- About 1470 h
- 195.4 x 122 x 13.2 mm (7.69 x 4.80 x 0.52 in)
- 420.8 g (14.82 oz)
- 16/32 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, hotspot
- v3.0, A2DP
- Yes, with A-GPS
- microUSB v2.0
- Accelerometer, compass
- Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML, Adobe Flash
- GSM / HSPA
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 900 / 1700 / 2100
- HSPA 14.4/5.76 Mbps