Motorola XOOM MZ604 prices and specs
The Motorola XOOM MZ604 manufacturing for now is discontinued.
The XOOM MZ604 is released with Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) - the most popular platform on the market. At the moment 3.0 (Honeycomb) is already an old Android version: the newest apps and games with a high probability will not run the Motorola XOOM MZ604 with this default OS version. The tablet has a not satisfactory quality 10.1 inch display with a resolution 800 x 1280 pixels.
The XOOM MZ604 is equipped with Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9 processor that shows a typical performance. Please note, that dual core processor means that this XOOM MZ604 will be more effective at multitasking. If you want to buy the most powerful tablet check Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016).
The tablet has 1 GB RAM that is enough for normal performance. The cheapest model of the tablet is equipped with enough internal memory. If you want more amount of storage, you can buy other size options or you can just expand the tab's memory with a microSD, up to 32 GB.
The Motorola XOOM MZ604 has an average for tablets 5 megapixel primary camera. The tab's 2 megapixel front camera is bad. The Motorola XOOM MZ604 supports 2g bands and has Wi-Fi. Also the model has a Bluetooth v2.1 which means that you'll be able to use Bluetooth headphones for listening music for example.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2011, February. Released 2011, May
- Android OS, v3.0 (Honeycomb), upgradable to v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Nvidia Tegra 2 T20
- Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9
- ULP GeForce
- 5 MP, autofocus, dual-LED flash
- 2 MP
- 10.1 inches
- 800 x 1280 pixels (~149 ppi pixel density)
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Non-removable Li-Ion battery
- About 80 h Standard battery, Li-Ion (25 Wh)
- About 336 h
- About 9 h
- 249.1 x 167.8 x 12.9 mm (9.81 x 6.61 x 0.51 in)
- 730 g (1.61 lb)
- 16/32/64 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, hotspot
- v2.1, A2DP, EDR
- Yes, with A-GPS
- microUSB v2.0
- Accelerometer, gyro, barometer, compass
- Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML, Adobe Flash
- No cellular connectivity