Motorola XOOM MZ604 prices and specs
The Motorola XOOM MZ604 manufacturing for now is discontinued.
The XOOM MZ604 is released with Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) - the most widely used platform on the market. At the moment 3.0 (Honeycomb) is already an outdated Android version: latest apps and games with a high probability will not run the XOOM MZ604 with this default OS version. The tab has a bad quality 10.1 inch screen with a resolution 800 x 1280 pixels.
The device has Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9 processor which provides an average performance. Please note, that dual core processor means that this device will be a better choice for multitasking. If you want to buy the most powerful tablet check Huawei Honor Pad 2.
The tablet runs 1 GB RAM which is enough for normal performance. The cheapest version of the XOOM MZ604 is equipped with enough internal memory. If you need more amount of storage, you can select other size options or you can simply increase its memory with a microSD, up to 32 GB.
The XOOM MZ604 has an average for tablets 5 megapixel primary camera. The tablet's 2 megapixel front camera is weak. The XOOM MZ604 supports 2g bands and has Wi-Fi. Also the model has a Bluetooth v2.1 which means that you'll be able to use it for simple transferring files between devices for example.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2011, February. Released 2011, May
- Android OS, v3.0 (Honeycomb), upgradable to v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Nvidia Tegra 2 T20
- Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9
- ULP GeForce
- 5 MP, autofocus, dual-LED flash
- 2 MP
- 10.1 inches
- 800 x 1280 pixels (~149 ppi pixel density)
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Non-removable Li-Ion battery
- About 80 h Standard battery, Li-Ion (25 Wh)
- About 336 h
- About 9 h
- 249.1 x 167.8 x 12.9 mm (9.81 x 6.61 x 0.51 in)
- 730 g (1.61 lb)
- 16/32/64 GB, 1 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, hotspot
- v2.1, A2DP, EDR
- Yes, with A-GPS
- microUSB v2.0
- Accelerometer, gyro, barometer, compass
- Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML, Adobe Flash
- No cellular connectivity