Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) prices and specs
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) is one of the expensive 10.1 inch tablets for now. The lowest tablet's cost in USA is $1,126.62.
The Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) is released with Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) - the most popular OS in the world. For now 4.3 (Jelly Bean) is already an outdated Android version: latest apps and games with a high probability will not support the Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) with the current OS version. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) has a perfect quality 10.1 inch screen with a resolution 2560 x 1600 pixels.
The Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) has non-removable Li-Po 8220 mAh battery that is a high battery capacity. Anyway you should note that the battery life largely depends on the kind of performed operations: for example watching a video will run down the battery quicker than typing an email.
The Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) is equipped with Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 - LTE model Octa-core (4x1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 & 4x1.3 GHz Cortex-A7) - 3G model CPU that shows a perfect performance. Please note, that octa core processor means that this Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) will be more effective at performing multiple tasks.
The tablet runs 3 GB RAM that is a perfect amount of memory for running desktop apps. The base model of the tablet is equipped with enough internal memory. If you want more amount of storage, you can purchase more expensive size options or you can easily expand its memory with a microSD, up to 64 GB.
The Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) has a very good for tablets 8 megapixel rear camera that can make pictures of a good quality. The tab's 2 megapixel front camera is bad. The tablet supports 2g, 3g, 4g bands and has Wi-Fi. Also the tab has a Bluetooth v4.0 which means that you'll be able to use Bluetooth keyboard and mouse for example.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2013, September
- Available. Released 2013, October
- Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
- Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 - LTE model Octa-core (4x1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 & 4x1.3 GHz Cortex-A7) - 3G model
- Adreno 330 (LTE model)
- 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- 2 MP, 1080p@30fps
- 1080p@60fps (LTE model)
- Geo-tagging, face/smile detection
- 10.1 inches
- 2560 x 1600 pixels (~299 ppi pixel density)
- Super clear LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Yes, up to 10 fingers - Samsung TouchWiz UI
- Non-removable Li-Po 8220 mAh battery
- About 2230 h
- About 10 h / About 49 h
- About 98 h
- 243.1 x 171.4 x 7.9 mm (9.57 x 6.75 x 0.31 in)
- 540g (WIFI)/ 535 g (3G)/ 547g (LTE) (1.18 lb, 19.05 oz)
- Black, White
- 16/32/64 GB, 3 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 64 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- v4.0, A2DP
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- microUSB v2.0 (MHL TV-out), USB Host
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - all versions
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - all versions
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800) - SM-P605
- HSPA 42.2(LTE)/21.1(3G)/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps