Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) prices and specs
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) is one of the expensive 10.1 inch tablets on the market. The lowest tablet's price in USA is $1,126.62.
The Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) is released with Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) - the most popular platform on the market. At the moment 4.3 (Jelly Bean) is already an old Android version: without the platform update the owner of the device will not be able to install the most part of all new games and apps. The Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) has a great quality 10.1 inch display with a resolution 2560 x 1600 pixels.
The Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) has non-removable Li-Po 8220 mAh battery that is a perfect battery capacity. Anyway you should keep in mind that the battery life largely depends on the kind of performed tasks: for example watching a video will run down the battery quicker than browsing the web.
The tablet has Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 - LTE model Octa-core (4x1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 & 4x1.3 GHz Cortex-A7) - 3G model CPU that shows a very high performance. Please note, that octa core processor means that this tablet will be a better choice for multitasking.
The tab has 3 GB RAM that is a big amount of memory for running desktop apps. The base version of the tablet has enough internal memory. If you want more amount, you can purchase other size options or you can easily expand its storage with a microSD, up to 64 GB.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) has a rather good for tablets 8 megapixel rear camera that can shoot pictures of a good quality. The tablet's 2 megapixel front camera is bad. The tablet supports 2g, 3g, 4g bands and has Wi-Fi. Also the tab has a Bluetooth v4.0 which means that you'll be able to use quick and easy Bluetooth printing for example.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2013, September
- Available. Released 2013, October
- Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
- Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 - LTE model Octa-core (4x1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 & 4x1.3 GHz Cortex-A7) - 3G model
- Adreno 330 (LTE model)
- 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- 2 MP, 1080p@30fps
- 1080p@60fps (LTE model)
- Geo-tagging, face/smile detection
- 10.1 inches
- 2560 x 1600 pixels (~299 ppi pixel density)
- Super clear LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Yes, up to 10 fingers - Samsung TouchWiz UI
- Non-removable Li-Po 8220 mAh battery
- About 2230 h
- About 10 h / About 49 h
- About 98 h
- 243.1 x 171.4 x 7.9 mm (9.57 x 6.75 x 0.31 in)
- 540g (WIFI)/ 535 g (3G)/ 547g (LTE) (1.18 lb)
- Black, White
- 16/32/64 GB, 3 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 64 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- v4.0, A2DP
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- microUSB v2.0 (MHL TV-out), USB Host
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - all versions
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - all versions
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800) - SM-P605
- HSPA 42.2(LTE)/21.1(3G)/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps