Sony Xperia Tablet Z LTE prices and specs
The Sony Xperia Tablet Z LTE has an average price among 10.1 inch tablets on the market. The lowest device's cost in USA is $261.91.
The Xperia Tablet Z LTE is released with Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) - the most widely used operating system on the market. For now 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) is already an out-of-date Android version: the device will support almost all old games and apps and only some late ones until this default OS version is not updated. The tablet has a great quality 10.1 inch screen with a resolution 1200 x 1920 pixels.
The Xperia Tablet Z LTE has non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery that is a great battery capacity. Anyway you should note that the battery life greatly depends on the kind of performed operations: for example watching a video will run down the battery quicker than reading a book.
The device is equipped with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait CPU which provides an outstanding performance. Please note, that quad core CPU guarantees that this device will be a better choice for multitasking. If you want to buy the most powerful tablet check Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus.
The tablet runs 2 GB RAM which is a typical amount of memory for normal performance. Xperia Tablet Z LTE is equipped with a common amount of internal memory. If you want more, you can select other size options or you can simply increase its memory with a microSD, up to 64 GB.
The Xperia Tablet Z LTE has a rather good for tablets 8.1 megapixel primary camera that can capture pictures of a satisfactory quality. The tablet's 2.2 megapixel front camera is weak. The Sony Xperia Tablet Z LTE supports 2g, 3g, 4g bands and has Wi-Fi. Also the tab has a Bluetooth v4.0 which means that you'll be able to use quick and easy Bluetooth printing for example.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2013, February
- Available. Released 2013, May
- Android OS, v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Qualcomm APQ8064 Snapdragon S4 Pro
- Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- Adreno 320
- 8.1 MP, autofocus
- 2.2 MP, 1080p@30fps
- 1080p@30fps, HDR
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama
- 10.1 inches
- 1200 x 1920 pixels (~224 ppi pixel density)
- LED-backlit LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Shatter proof glass
- Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery
- About 1230 h / About 1270 h
- About 10 h
- About 110 h
- 266 x 172 x 6.9 mm (10.47 x 6.77 x 0.27 in)
- 495 g (1.09 lb, 17.46 oz)
- Black, White
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 64 GB (dedicated slot)/ 32 GB (SGP351)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.0, A2DP
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Stereo FM radio, RDS
- microUSB v2.0 (MHL TV-out)
- Accelerometer, gyro, compass
- SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 - SGP321 HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - SGP351
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800) - SGP321 LTE band 4(1700/2100) - SGP351
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat3 100/50 Mbps
- Up to 107 kbps
- Up to 296 kbps
Where to buy Sony Xperia Tablet Z LTE?
Sony Xperia Tablet Z LTE compared to rivals
List of all tablets like Sony Xperia Tablet Z LTE. Compare tech specs of Xperia Tablet Z LTE and find out what tablet has better camera, processor, screen and battery life.
At first sight many tablets have specifications similar to Xperia Tablet Z LTE and it can be really difficult to select the best one until their specs are compared side by side. And SpecsPRO has done it for you! Xperia Tablet Z LTE comparison to its rivals will help you to select really the best tablet for now easily and quickly.
Cheaper alternatives to Sony Xperia Tablet Z LTE:
Sony Xperia Tablet Z LTE videos
Before buying this tablet we recommend you to watch a few Xperia Tablet Z LTE video reviews to receive full info about all tablet's specs and features. You'll spend just a few minutes but you'll get full and clear info about its specs which will help you to make the right decision.
Sony Xperia Tablet Z LTE reviews by users and experts
If you still hesitate whether to buy this tablet or not, read all Xperia Tablet Z LTE reviews by users and experts from CNET, GSMArena, TechRadar and others. You will get true info about the specs and the experience of usage from real users of this tablet. If you are already an owner of this tab please rate it and share your opinion! This information can be very useful to other customers.