Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 CDMA prices and specs
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 CDMA has an average price among 10.1 inch tablets on the market. The lowest tablet's price in USA is $282.99.
The Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 CDMA is released with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) - the most popular operating system in the world. At the moment 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) is already an outdated Android version: the device will support almost all old games and apps and only some new ones until the current OS version is not updated. The tab has a bad quality 10.1 inch display with a resolution 800 x 1280 pixels.
This tab has non-removable Li-Ion 7000 mAh battery which is a great battery capacity. Anyway you should keep in mind that the battery life largely depends on the kind of performed operations: for example making photos will run down the battery quicker than typing an email.
The tab has Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait processor that shows a common performance. Please note, that dual core CPU guarantees that this tab will be a better choice for performing multiple tasks. If you want to buy the tablet that shows the outstanding performance check Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus.
The device runs 1 GB RAM that is enough for normal performance. The cheapest model of the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 CDMA has not enough of internal memory. If you need more amount, you can purchase more expensive size options or you can simply expand its storage with a microSD, up to 64 GB.
The Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 CDMA has a typical for tablets 3.15 megapixel primary camera. The tab's VGA megapixel front camera is weak. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 CDMA supports 2g, 3g, 4g bands and has Wi-Fi. Also the tab has a Bluetooth v4.0 which means that you'll be able to use Bluetooth headphones for listening music for example.
Internal Storage & RAM
- Available. Released 2012
- Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon S4 Plus
- Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- Adreno 225
- 3.15 MP
- Geo-tagging, smile detection
- 10.1 inches
- 800 x 1280 pixels (~149 ppi pixel density)
- PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Non-removable Li-Ion 7000 mAh battery
- About 624 h
- About 12 h
- 256.6 x 175.3 x 9.7 mm (10.10 x 6.90 x 0.38 in)
- 581.2 g (1.28 lb)
- 8/16 GB, 1 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 64 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- v4.0, A2DP
- Yes, with A-GPS
- microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Accelerometer, gyro, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- CDMA 800 / 1900 - SCH-I915, SPH-P500 GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SGH-T779, SGH-I497
- CDMA2000 1xEV-DO - SCH-I915, SPH-P500 HSDPA 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 - SGH-T779, SGH-I497
- LTE band 4(1700/2100), 13(700) - SCH-I915 LTE band 25(1900) - SPH-P500
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat3 100/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- Yes - SGH-T779, SGH-I497
- Yes -SGH-T779, SGH-I497