Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 CDMA prices and specs
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 CDMA has an average price among 10.1 inch tablets on the market. The lowest tab's price in USA is $232.36.
The Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 CDMA is released with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) - the most widely used platform in the world. At the moment 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) is already an out-of-date Android version: the newest apps and games with a high probability will not run the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 CDMA with the current platform version. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 CDMA has a not satisfactory quality 10.1 inch screen with a resolution 800 x 1280 pixels.
The Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 CDMA has non-removable Li-Ion 7000 mAh battery that is a perfect battery capacity. Anyway you should keep in mind that the battery life largely depends on the kind of performed tasks: for example playing a game will run down the battery quicker than typing an email.
The device has Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait CPU which provides an average performance. Please note, that dual core CPU means that this device will be better for multitasking. If you want to buy the most powerful tablet check Huawei Honor Pad 2.
Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 CDMA runs 1 GB RAM which is enough for normal performance. The base model of the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 CDMA is equipped with a not satisfactory amount of internal memory. If you want more, you can purchase other size options or you can simply expand the tab's storage with a microSD, up to 64 GB.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 CDMA has a typical for tablets 3.15 megapixel rear camera. The tablet's VGA megapixel front camera is weak. The Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 CDMA supports 2g, 3g, 4g bands and has Wi-Fi. Also the tab has a Bluetooth v4.0 which means that you'll be able to use quick and easy Bluetooth printing for example.
Internal Storage & RAM
- Available. Released 2012
- Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon S4 Plus
- Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- Adreno 225
- 3.15 MP
- Geo-tagging, smile detection
- 10.1 inches
- 800 x 1280 pixels (~149 ppi pixel density)
- PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Non-removable Li-Ion 7000 mAh battery
- About 624 h
- About 12 h
- 256.6 x 175.3 x 9.7 mm (10.10 x 6.90 x 0.38 in)
- 581.2 g (1.28 lb, 20.5 oz)
- 8/16 GB, 1 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 64 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- v4.0, A2DP
- Yes, with A-GPS
- microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Accelerometer, gyro, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- CDMA 800 / 1900 - SCH-I915, SPH-P500 GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SGH-T779, SGH-I497
- CDMA2000 1xEV-DO - SCH-I915, SPH-P500 HSDPA 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 - SGH-T779, SGH-I497
- LTE band 4(1700/2100), 13(700) - SCH-I915 LTE band 25(1900) - SPH-P500
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat3 100/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- Yes - SGH-T779, SGH-I497
- Yes -SGH-T779, SGH-I497