BlackBerry Q10 specification and prices
The Q10 by BlackBerry was announced on January 2013 and on sale it appeared on April 2013. This phone belongs to the lowest price range: the BlackBerry Q10 price in USA for now is $115.99. The mobile is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, Boost Mobile as well as retailers like RadioShack, Target.
The mobile runs on BlackBerry OS 10, upgradable to v10.3.1 - one of the not popular platforms. The Q10 is equipped with Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait (LTE version)/ Cortex-A9 (Non-LTE) processor which provides a perfect performance. Q10 runs 2 GB RAM which is a typical amount of memory for normal usage.
The Q10 has nice 8 megapixel primary camera. It will make pictures and videos of a satisfactory quality but you won't be able to get really great images. To take really great pictures Specspro advices you to check the BlackBerry flagship Keyone . The camera has aperture size 2.2. It is a not very large aperture for a phone and it will allow the BlackBerry Q10 to let in more light to get satisfactory quality pictures at night. Primary camera of BlackBerry Q10 can capture full HD high definition video, which is only second to 4K.
The mobile phone has a small 3.1 inch display. This means that a lot of users will like to use the phone with one hand.
This model has removable Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery, which can provide up to 360 hours of standby time and about 13 hours of talk time. It is satisfactory battery life results.
The Q10 weight is 139 grams (4.90 oz), it is 119.6 mm (4.71 in) high, 66.8 mm (2.63 in) wide and has a 10.4 mm (0.41 in) depth what means that this phone is thick.
You can buy Q10 in Black or White colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2013, January
- Available. Released 2013, April
- BlackBerry OS 10, upgradable to v10.3.1
- Snapdragon S4 (LTE version)/ TI OMAP 4470 (Non-LTE)
- Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait (LTE version)/ Cortex-A9 (Non-LTE)
- Adreno 225 (LTE version)/ PowerVR SGX544 (Non-LTE)
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 31mm, autofocus, LED flash
- 2 MP, 720p
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 3.1 inches
- 720 x 720 pixels (~328 ppi pixel density)
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Removable Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery
- About 360 h
- About 10 h / About 13 h 30 min
- 119.6 x 66.8 x 10.4 mm (4.71 x 2.63 x 0.41 in)
- 139 g (4.90 oz, 0.31 lb)
- Black, White
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 64 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual band, hotspot
- v4.0, A2DP
- Yes, with A-GPS
- FM radio (after SW upgrade)
- microUSB v2.0
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM, BBM 6
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - all versions CDMA 800 / 1900 - SQN100-2, SQN100-4
- HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100 - SQN100-1 HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - SQN100-2, SQN100-3, SQN100-4 HSDPA 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 - SQN100-5
- LTE band 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 17(700) - SQN100-1, SQN100-5 LTE band 4(1700/2100), 13(700) - SQN100-2 LTE band 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800) - SQN100-3 LTE band 25(1900) - SQN100-4
- EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps, HSPA, LTE (market dependent)
Where to buy BlackBerry Q10?
BlackBerry Q10 compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to BlackBerry Q10. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of Q10 to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Q10 comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Cheaper alternatives to BlackBerry Q10:
BlackBerry Q10 comparisons to the rivals with the same price:
More expensive alternatives to BlackBerry Q10:
BlackBerry Q10 videos
Q10 video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
BlackBerry Q10 reviews by users and experts
List of Q10 reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Q10 is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Q10 it will be very useful too!