Alcatel X1 specification and prices
The X1 by Alcatel was announced on December 2015 and on sale it appeared on June 2016. The cell phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, T-Mobile, Sprint, Virgin Mobile USA as well as retail stores like Best Buy, Target.
The cell phone runs on the most popular platform in the world for today - Android OS. X1 has released with the already outdated for now Android version: 5.1 (Lollipop). It means that the cell phone with this default OS version will not be able to run the latest games and apps. The phone has Octa-core (4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.0 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU that provides a very high performance. The model has 2 GB RAM that is an average amount of memory for normal usage.
This cell phone has amazing 13 megapixel primary camera. With such camera owner of this cell phone will be able to take cool pictures and videos. The camera has aperture size 2.2. It is a not very large aperture for a phone and it will allow the Alcatel X1 to let in more light to capture satisfactory quality pictures in dark rooms. 5 megapixel front camera makes X1 a standard choice for getting selfies. Primary camera of X1 can shoot full HD high quality video, which image is not so perfect as 4K but is also very bright and clear.
The X1 has an average 5 inch display size. This means that most users will not have any difficulties use the phone with one hand. Such screen size has significant benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's more convenient to use the screen as a viewfinder , better for playing games and perfect for quick typing.
X1 has non-removable Li-Po 2150 mAh battery.
The model's weight is 140 grams (4.94 oz), it is 145 mm (5.71 in) high, 69.2 mm (2.72 in) wide and has a 7 mm (0.28 in) depth what means that this cell phone is thin.
You can purchase X1 in White or Black colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2015, December
- Available. Released 2016, June
- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
- Qualcomm MSM8929 Snapdragon 415
- Octa-core (4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Adreno 405
- 13 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, f/2.0, 1/4" sensor size, 1.4 Âµm pixel size, LED flash
- 1/3" sensor size, 1.12 Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- 5.0 inches
- 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density)
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Asahi Dragontrail Glass
- Non-removable Li-Po 2150 mAh battery
- 145 x 69.2 x 7 mm (5.71 x 2.72 x 0.28 in)
- 140 g (4.94 oz, 0.31 lb)
- Corning Gorilla Glass back panel (unspecified version)
- Dual SIM
- White, Black
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- v4.0, A2DP
- Yes, with A-GPS
- FM radio
- microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - Europe
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800) - Europe
- HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
Where to buy Alcatel X1?
Alcatel X1 compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Alcatel X1. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of X1 to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why X1 comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Alcatel X1 videos
X1 video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Alcatel X1 reviews by users and experts
List of X1 reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of X1 is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate X1 it will be very useful too!