Alcatel Idol 3 (4.7) specification and prices
First info about the Idol 3 (4.7) by Alcatel appeared on March 2015 and the first deals appeared on June 2015. This phone belongs to the lowest price range: the Alcatel Idol 3 (4.7) cost in USA for now is $135.00. The mobile phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Metro PCS as well as retailers like Target, Wal-Mart.
The mobile phone runs on the most popular OS in the world for now - Android OS. Idol 3 (4.7) was produced with the already out-of-date for now Android version: 5.0.2 (Lollipop). It means that the mobile phone owner will be able to run only some old games and apps with this default OS version. The phone has Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 processor which provides an outstanding performance. The model runs 5 GB RAM which is a great amount of memory.
The Idol 3 (4.7) has great 13 megapixel rear camera. With such camera owner of this phone will be able to take cool photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a not very large aperture for a phone and it will allow the Alcatel Idol 3 (4.7) to let in more light to make nice photos at night. 5 megapixel front camera makes Alcatel Idol 3 (4.7) a common choice for making selfies. Primary camera of Alcatel Idol 3 (4.7) can film full HD high definition video, which image is not so perfect as 4K but is also very bright and clear.
The Idol 3 (4.7) has a typical 4.7 inch display.
This phone has non-removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery.
The cell phone's weight is 110 grams (3.88 oz), it is 134.6 mm (5.30 in) high, 65.9 mm (2.59 in) wide and has a 7.6 mm (0.30 in) depth which means that this phone is thin.
You can buy Idol 3 (4.7) in Various color.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2015, March
- Available. Released 2015, June
- Android OS, v5.0.2 (Lollipop), upgradable to v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410
- Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- Adreno 306
- 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash
- 5 MP, 1080p
- 1/3" sensor size, 1.12 Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- 4.7 inches
- 720 x 1280 pixels (~312 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Yes, up to 5 fingers
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery
- 134.6 x 65.9 x 7.6 mm (5.30 x 2.59 x 0.30 in)
- 110 g (3.88 oz, 0.24 lb)
- Single SIM
- 8 GB, 1.5 GB RAM/ 16 GB, 1.5 GB RAM (Dual SIM model)
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot) - single-SIM model
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- v4.0, A2DP
- Yes, with A-GPS
- FM radio, RDS
- microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - EMEA HSDPA 850 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - USA
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800) - EMEA LTE band 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700), 17(700) - USA LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 7(2600), 28(700)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
Where to buy Alcatel Idol 3 (4.7)?
Alcatel Idol 3 (4.7) compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Alcatel Idol 3 (4.7). Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of Idol 3 (4.7) to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Idol 3 (4.7) comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Alcatel Idol 3 (4.7) videos
Idol 3 (4.7) video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Alcatel Idol 3 (4.7) reviews by users and experts
List of Idol 3 (4.7) reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Idol 3 (4.7) is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Idol 3 (4.7) it will be very useful too!