Apple iPhone 13 specification and prices
First info about the iPhone 13 by Apple appeared on September 14 2021 and the first deals appeared on September 24 2021. The device is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Metro PCS, Verizon Wireless as well as retailers like RadioShack, Best Buy.
The device runs on the iOS - the second most popular OS after Android. iPhone 13 has the new iOS version: 15. It means that the device will run all the latest games and apps easily. The iPhone 13 has Hexa-core (2x3.22 GHz Avalanche + 4xX.X GHz Blizzard) CPU which provides a perfect performance.
The camera's aperture size is 1.6. It is a great aperture for a smartphone. This allows the Apple iPhone 13 to get great photos even when there is little light, for example in dark rooms. Also 1.6 aperture will help in making the foreground objects sharp and the background blurry.
The phone has a rather big 6.1 inch display.
The mobile phone's weight is 174 grams (6.14 oz), it is 146.7 mm (5.78 in) high, 71.5 mm (2.81 in) wide and has a 7.7 mm (0.30 in) depth what means that this phone is thin.
Internal Storage & RAM
- Available. Released 2021, September 24
- 2021, September 14
- iOS 15, upgradable to iOS 15.1
- Hexa-core (2x3.22 GHz Avalanche + 4xX.X GHz Blizzard)
- Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- Apple A15 Bionic (5 nm)
- Dual: 12 MP, f/1.6, 26mm (wide), 1.7Âµm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS 12 MP, f/2.4, 120Ë, 13mm (ultrawide)
- Dual: 12 MP, f/2.2, 23mm (wide), 1/3.6" SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
- 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, Dolby Vision HDR (up to 60fps), stereo sound rec.
- Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- 6.1 inches, 90.2 cm2
- 1170 x 2532 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~460 ppi density)
- Super Retina XDR OLED, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 800 nits (HBM), 1200 nits (peak)
- Scratch-resistant ceramic glass, oleophobic coating
- Li-Ion 3240 mAh, non-removable (12.41 Wh)
- Single SIM
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), aluminum frame
- 174 g (6.14 oz, 0.38 lb)
- 146.7 x 71.5 x 7.7 mm (5.78 x 2.81 x 0.30 in)
- 128GB 4GB RAM, 256GB 4GB RAM, 512GB 4GB RAM NVMe
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- Lightning, USB 2.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot
- 5.0, A2DP, LE
- Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer Siri natural language commands and dictation Ultra Wideband (UWB) support
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM) CDMA 800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 66 - A2633, A2634, A2635
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
Where to buy Apple iPhone 13?
Apple iPhone 13 compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Apple IPhone 13. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of IPhone 13 to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why IPhone 13 comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Apple iPhone 13 videos
IPhone 13 video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Apple iPhone 13 reviews by users and experts
List of IPhone 13 reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of IPhone 13 is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate IPhone 13 it will be very useful too!