ZTE Light Tab V9C prices and specs
The ZTE Light Tab V9C was released on December 2011.
The Light Tab V9C is released with Android 2.1 (Eclair) - the most widespread operating system on the market. For today 2.1 (Eclair) is already an out-of-date Android version: without the OS update the owner of the device will not be able to install many new games and apps. The Light Tab V9C has a bad quality 7 inch display with a resolution 480 x 800 pixels.
This tab has non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery that is a bad battery capacity. Anyway you should note that the battery life greatly depends on the kind of performed tasks: for example watching a video will run down the battery quicker than reading a book.
The tablet has 800 MHz CPU that shows a very slow performance. If you want to buy the tablet that shows the best performance check Huawei MediaPad M3 8.4.
Light Tab V9C has only 512 MB RAM that is terribly not enough for normal usage.
The Light Tab V9C has a bad 2 megapixel rear camera. The tablet's VGA megapixel front camera is bad. The ZTE Light Tab V9C supports 2g, 3g bands and has Wi-Fi. Also the model has a Bluetooth v2.1 which means that you'll be able to use Bluetooth headphones for listening music for example.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2011, November
- Available. Released 2011, December
- Android OS, v2.1 (Eclair), upgradable to v2.2 (Froyo)
- 800 MHz
- 2 MP
- 7.0 inches
- 480 x 800 pixels (~133 ppi pixel density)
- LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
- About 7 h
- 202 x 122 x 12.6 mm (7.95 x 4.80 x 0.50 in)
- 389 g (13.72 oz)
- 512 MB, 512 MB RAM
- microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, hotspot (Android 2.2)
- v2.1, A2DP, EDR
- Yes, with A-GPS
- microUSB v2.0
- Accelerometer, compass
- SMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML, Adobe Flash
- GSM / HSPA
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 900 / 2100
- HSPA 7.2/5.76 Mbps