ZTE Light Tab V9C prices and specs
The ZTE Light Tab V9C was released on December 2011.
The Light Tab V9C is released with Android 2.1 (Eclair) - the most widely used platform on the market. For now 2.1 (Eclair) is already an old Android version: the newest apps and games with a high probability will not support the Light Tab V9C with this default OS version. The tab has a low quality 7 inch screen with a resolution 480 x 800 pixels.
The Light Tab V9C has non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery which is a bad battery capacity. Anyway you should keep in mind that the battery life greatly depends on the kind of performed operations: for example playing a game will run down the battery quicker than browsing the web.
The tablet has 800 MHz processor which provides a bad performance. If you want to buy the most powerful tablet check LG G Pad III 8.0 FHD.
The tab runs only 512 MB RAM which is terribly not enough for normal usage.
The Light Tab V9C has a bad 2 megapixel rear camera. The tablet's VGA megapixel front camera is weak. The Light Tab V9C supports 2g, 3g bands and has Wi-Fi. Also the model has a Bluetooth v2.1 which means that you'll be able to use quick and easy Bluetooth printing for example.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2011, November
- Available. Released 2011, December
- Android OS, v2.1 (Eclair), upgradable to v2.2 (Froyo)
- 800 MHz
- 2 MP
- 7.0 inches
- 480 x 800 pixels (~133 ppi pixel density)
- LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
- About 7 h
- 202 x 122 x 12.6 mm (7.95 x 4.80 x 0.50 in)
- 389 g (13.72 oz, 0.86 lb)
- 512 MB, 512 MB RAM
- microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, hotspot (Android 2.2)
- v2.1, A2DP, EDR
- Yes, with A-GPS
- microUSB v2.0
- Accelerometer, compass
- SMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML, Adobe Flash
- GSM / HSPA
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 900 / 2100
- HSPA 7.2/5.76 Mbps