Apple iPad mini (2019) prices and specs
The Apple iPad mini (2019) was released on March 2019.
The iPad mini (2019) runs the late iOS 12.1.3: you will be able to run any desired app. The tablet has a high quality 7.9 inch display with a resolution 1536 x 2048 pixels, 4:3 ratio.
This tablet has non-removable Li-Ion 5124 mAh battery that is a high battery capacity. Anyway you should note that the battery life largely depends on the kind of performed tasks: for example watching a video will run down the battery quicker than browsing the web.
The tab is equipped with Hexa-core (2x2.5 GHz Vortex + 4x1.6 GHz Tempest) processor which provides a great performance. Please note, that hexa core CPU means that this tab will be better for multitasking.
The device has 3 GB RAM which is a big amount of memory for running desktop apps. The base version of the iPad mini (2019) is equipped with a rather big amount of internal memory - 64GB. If you need more amount, you can buy other size options.
The tablet supports 2g, 3g, 4g bands and has Wi-Fi. Also the tab has a Bluetooth 5.0 which means that you'll be able to use quick and easy Bluetooth printing for example.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2019, March
- Available. Released 2019, March
- iOS 12.1.3
- Apple A12 Bionic (7 nm)
- Hexa-core (2x2.5 GHz Vortex + 4x1.6 GHz Tempest)
- Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- 7.9 inches, 193.3 cm2
- 1536 x 2048 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~324 ppi density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating DCI-P3 wide color gamut True-tone
- Non-removable Li-Ion 5124 mAh battery (19.1 Wh)
- About 10 h
- 203.2 x 134.8 x 6.1 mm (8.0 x 5.31 x 0.24 in)
- 300.5 g (Wi-Fi) / 308.2 g (3G/LTE) (10.86 oz, 0.66 lb)
- Space Gray, Silver, Gold
- 64/256 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- 5.0, A2DP, EDR
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS (Wi‑Fi + Cellular model only)
- 2.0, proprietary reversible connector
- Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass, barometer Siri natural language commands and dictation
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 11(1500), 12(700), 13(700), 14(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 21(1500), 25(1900), 26(850), 29(700), 30(2300), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 46, 66(1700/2100), 71(600)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps
Where to buy Apple iPad mini (2019) ?
Apple iPad mini (2019) compared to rivals
List of all tablets like Apple IPad mini (2019) . Compare tech specs of IPad mini (2019) and find out what tablet has better camera, processor, screen and battery life.
At first sight many tablets have specifications similar to IPad mini (2019) and it can be really difficult to select the best one until their specs are compared side by side. And SpecsPRO has done it for you! IPad mini (2019) comparison to its rivals will help you to select really the best tablet for now easily and quickly.
Apple iPad mini (2019) videos
Before buying this tablet we recommend you to watch a few IPad mini (2019) video reviews to receive full info about all tablet's specs and features. You'll spend just a few minutes but you'll get full and clear info about its specs which will help you to make the right decision.
Apple iPad mini (2019) reviews by users and experts
If you still hesitate whether to buy this tablet or not, read all IPad mini (2019) reviews by users and experts from CNET, GSMArena, TechRadar and others. You will get true info about the specs and the experience of usage from real users of this tablet. If you are already an owner of this tab please rate it and share your opinion! This information can be very useful to other customers.