LeEco Le Pro3 specification and prices
First information about the Le Pro3 by LeEco appeared on September 2016. This phone belongs to the middle price range: the lowest LeEco Le Pro3 price in USA for now is $235.00. The device is already on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Sprint, Metro PCS, Verizon Wireless as well as retail stores like Target, Wal-Mart.
The device runs on the most popular OS in the world for now - Android OS. Le Pro3 has the late Android version: 6.0 (Marshmallow). It means that the device will run all the latest games and apps easily. The Le Pro3 has Quad-core (2x2.35 GHz Kryo & 2x2.0 GHz Kryo) processor which provides an outstanding performance. It runs 6 GB RAM which is a perfect amount of memory.
The Le Pro3 has great 16 megapixel rear camera. It will make great photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a rather large aperture for a smartphone and it will allow the LeEco Le Pro3 to let in more light to make nice photos in dark rooms. Its 8 megapixel front camera is perfect for getting high quality selfies. Le Pro3 can capture 4K high definition video with its rear camera. 4K is the highest resolution that phones support for now.
The cell phone has a rather big 5.5 inch display size.
Le Pro3 has non-removable Li-Ion 4070 mAh battery.
The Le Pro3 weight is 175 grams (6.17 oz), it is 151.4 mm (5.96 in) high, 73.9 mm (2.91 in) wide and has a 7.5 mm (0.30 in) depth what means that this model is thin.
You can purchase Le Pro3 in Rose gold, gold, silver or gray colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, September
- Coming soon. Exp. release 2016, October
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821
- Quad-core (2x2.35 GHz Kryo & 2x2.0 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 530
- 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 1.4 Âµm pixel size, 1080p
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- 1/2.8" sensor size, 1.12 Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- 5.5 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~403 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Yes - eUI 5.8 UI
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4070 mAh battery
- 151.4 x 73.9 x 7.5 mm (5.96 x 2.91 x 0.30 in)
- 175 g (6.17 oz, 0.39 lb)
- Dual SIM
- Rose gold, gold, silver, gray
- 32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 64/128 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- To be confirmed
- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 CDMA 800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO TD-SCDMA
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat12 600/150 Mbps
Where to buy LeEco Le Pro3?
LeEco Le Pro3 compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to LeEco Le Pro3. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of Le Pro3 to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Le Pro3 comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
LeEco Le Pro3 videos
Le Pro3 video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
LeEco Le Pro3 reviews by users and experts
List of Le Pro3 reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Le Pro3 is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Le Pro3 it will be very useful too!