Alcatel Flash Plus 2 specification and prices
The first Alcatel Flash Plus 2 offers appeared on May 2016. This model belongs to the lowest price range: the Alcatel Flash Plus 2 price in USA for today is $79.99. The phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, Verizon Wireless as well as retailers like RadioShack, Wal-Mart.
The phone runs on the most popular OS on the market for today - Android OS. Flash Plus 2 has the new Android version: 6.0 (Marshmallow). It means that the phone owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The model is equipped with Octa-core (4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.0 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU which provides a perfect performance. It runs 3 GB RAM which is a perfect amount of memory.
This model has amazing 13 megapixel primary camera. It will make great photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a not very large aperture for a mobile phone and it will allow the Alcatel Flash Plus 2 to let in more light to make nice photos in dark rooms. 5 megapixel front camera makes Flash Plus 2 a standard choice for getting selfies. Primary camera of Flash Plus 2 can capture full HD high quality video, which is only second to 4K.
The mobile phone has a big 5.5 inch display.
This cell phone has non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery, which will provide up to 405 hours of standby time, about 15 hours of talk time and up to 54 hours of playing music. It is very good battery life results.
The model's weight is 157 grams (5.54 oz), it is 152.6 mm (6.01 in) high, 76.4 mm (3.01 in) wide and has a 8.2 mm (0.32 in) depth which means that this phone is rather thin.
You can buy Flash Plus 2 in Venus Gold or Luna Silver colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, May
- Available. Released 2016, May
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10
- Octa-core (4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- 13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, LED flash
- 1080p@60fps, 1080p@30fps
- 1/3" sensor size, 1.12 Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- 5.5 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Yes, up to 5 fingers
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- About 528 h / About 405 h
- About 16 h / About 15 h
- About 54 h
- 152.6 x 76.4 x 8.2 mm (6.01 x 3.01 x 0.32 in)
- 157g (5.54 oz, 0.35 lb)
- Dual SIM
- Venus Gold, Luna Silver
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP
- Yes, with A-GPS
- Stereo FM radio, RDS
- microUSB v2.0
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
Where to buy Alcatel Flash Plus 2?
Alcatel Flash Plus 2 compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Alcatel Flash Plus 2. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of Flash Plus 2 to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Flash Plus 2 comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Alcatel Flash Plus 2 videos
Flash Plus 2 video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Alcatel Flash Plus 2 reviews by users and experts
List of Flash Plus 2 reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Flash Plus 2 is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Flash Plus 2 it will be very useful too!