HTC U11 Eyes specification and prices
HTC U11 Eyes appeared on sale on January 2018. This device belongs to the highest price range: the lowest HTC U11 Eyes price in USA for today is $453.99. The mobile is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, Metro PCS as well as retailers like Target, Best Buy.
The mobile runs on the most popular platform in the world for today - Android OS. U11 Eyes has the new Android version: 8.0 (Oreo). It means that the mobile will support all the newest games and apps easily. The phone has Octa-core processor which provides a great performance. It runs 4 GB RAM which is a perfect amount of memory.
The U11 Eyes has great 12 megapixel rear camera. It will produce great photos and videos. The camera's aperture size is 1.7. It is an amazing aperture for a mobile. This allows the HTC U11 Eyes to capture great photos even when there is little light, for example at night. Also so large aperture will help to capture fast action shots. It can film 4K high definition video with its primary camera. 4K is the best resolution that smartphones support for today.
The U11 Eyes has a rather big 6 inch display size. It means that a lot of users may have some difficulties using the mobile phone with one hand. Such screen size has significant benefits in compare to the smaller display: it's more handy for making pictures, better for watching movies and great for browsing the web.
U11 Eyes has non-removable Li-Ion 3930 mAh battery.
The phone's weight is 185 grams (6.53 oz), it is 157.9 mm (6.22 in) high, 75 mm (2.95 in) wide and has a 8.5 mm (0.33 in) depth what means that this phone is rather thin.
You can buy U11 Eyes in Black, Red or Blue colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2018, January
- Available. Released 2018, January
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652
- Adreno 510
- 12 MP (f/1.7, 1.4 μm), phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED dual-tone flash
- Dual: 5 MP, f/2.2, 1080p
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@120fps
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 6.0 inches, 92.9 cm2
- 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)
- Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 - HTC Sense UI
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3930 mAh battery
- 157.9 x 75 x 8.5 mm (6.22 x 2.95 x 0.33 in)
- 185 g (6.53 oz, 0.41 lb)
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Black, Red, Blue
- 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 400 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- 4.2, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- HTML5 - Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0) - XviD/MP4/H.264/WMV player - MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV/FLAC player - Document editor - Photo/video editor
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 32(1500)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
Where to buy HTC U11 Eyes ?
HTC U11 Eyes compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to HTC U11 Eyes . Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of U11 Eyes to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why U11 Eyes comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
HTC U11 Eyes videos
U11 Eyes video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
HTC U11 Eyes reviews by users and experts
List of U11 Eyes reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of U11 Eyes is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate U11 Eyes it will be very useful too!