Samsung Galaxy S10+ specification and prices
First info about the Galaxy S10+ by Samsung appeared on February 2019. This device belongs to the highest price range: the lowest Samsung Galaxy S10+ cost in USA for now is $799.99. The device is already on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile as well as retail stores like Target, Wal-Mart.
The device runs on the most popular OS on the market for today - Android OS. Galaxy S10+ has the new Android version: 9.0 (Pie); One UI. It means that the device will run all the newest games and apps easily. The cell phone is equipped with Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55) - EMEA Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.41 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485) - USA/LATAM, China CPU which provides an outstanding performance. The cell phone runs 8 GB RAM which is a big amount of memory.
The Galaxy S10+ has no rear camera.
The Samsung Galaxy S10+ has a big 6.4 inch display.
This cell phone has non-removable Li-Ion 4100 mAh battery.
The model's weight is [euro_weight] grams ([us_weight] oz), it is 157.6 mm (6.20 in) high, 74.1 mm (2.92 in) wide and has a 7.8 mm (0.31 in) depth what means that this phone is thin.
You can buy Galaxy S10+ in Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Green, Prism Blue, Canary Yellow, Flamingo Pink, Ceramic Black or Ceramic White colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2019, February
- Coming soon. Exp. release 2019, March 8
- Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI
- Exynos 9820 Octa (8 nm) - EMEA Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) - USA/LATAM, China
- Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55) - EMEA Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.41 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485) - USA/LATAM, China
- Mali-G76 MP12 - EMEA Adreno 640 - USA/LATAM, China
- 6.4 inches, 103.8 cm2
- 1440 x 3040 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~522 ppi density)
- Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6 - HDR10+ - Always-on display
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4100 mAh battery
- Fast battery charging 15W Fast wireless charging 15W Power bank/Reverse wireless charging 9W
- 157.6 x 74.1 x 7.8 mm (6.20 x 2.92 x 0.31 in)
- 175 g / 198 g (ceramic) (6.17 oz, 0.39 lb)
- Front glass (Gorilla Glass 6), back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame Front glass (Gorilla Glass 6), ceramic body
- Single SIM
- Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Green, Prism Blue, Canary Yellow, Flamingo Pink, Ceramic Black, Ceramic White
- 1 TB, 12 GB RAM, 128/512 GB, 8 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 512 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) - dual SIM model only
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- FM radio (USA & Canada only)
- 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2 - ANT+ - Bixby natural language commands and dictation - Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only) CDMA 800 / 1900 - USA
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - Global, USA CDMA2000 1xEV-DO - USA
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100) - Global LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 14(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 46, 66(1700/2100), 71(600) - USA
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (7CA) Cat20 2000/150 Mbps
Where to buy Samsung Galaxy S10+ ?
Samsung Galaxy S10+ compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Samsung Galaxy S10+ . Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of Galaxy S10+ to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Galaxy S10+ comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Cheaper alternatives to Samsung Galaxy S10+ :
Samsung Galaxy S10+ comparisons to the rivals with the same price:
More expensive alternatives to Samsung Galaxy S10+ :
Samsung Galaxy S10+ videos
Galaxy S10+ video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Samsung Galaxy S10+ reviews by users and experts
List of Galaxy S10+ reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Galaxy S10+ is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Galaxy S10+ it will be very useful too!