OnePlus 8T specification and prices
First info about the 8T by OnePlus appeared on October 14 2020 and the first offers appeared on October 16 2020. The mobile phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Sprint, Verizon Wireless, Boost Mobile as well as retail stores like Wal-Mart, Target.
The mobile phone runs on the most popular OS on the market for today - Android OS. 8T has the late Android version: 11. It means that the mobile phone owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The 8T is equipped with Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 585) processor that shows a perfect performance.
The camera's aperture size is 1.7. It is a great aperture for a mobile. This allows the OnePlus 8T to get perfect pictures even when there is little light, for example in dark rooms. Also 1.7 aperture will help to get awesome blurred backgrounds.
The OnePlus 8T has a big 6.55 inch display size.
8T has li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable.
The 8T weight is 188 grams (6.63 oz), it is 160.7 mm (6.33 in) high, 74.1 mm (2.92 in) wide and has a 8.4 mm (0.33 in) depth what means that this model is rather thin.
You can purchase 8T in Aquamarine Green, Lunar Silver or Cyberpunk 2077 Edition colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- Available. Released 2020, October 16
- 2020, October 14
- Android 11, OxygenOS 11.0.4
- Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 585)
- Adreno 650
- Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)
- Quad 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8Âµm, PDAF, OIS 16 MP, f/2.2, 14mm, 123Ë (ultrawide), 1/3.6", 1.0Âµm 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro) 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Single 16 MP, f/2.4, (wide), 1/3.06", 1.0Âµm Auto-HDR 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, Auto HDR, gyro-EIS
- Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- 6.55 inches, 103.6 cm2
- 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)
- Fluid AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Fast charging 65W, 100% in 39 min (advertised)
- Dual SIM
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- 188 g (6.63 oz, 0.41 lb)
- 160.7 x 74.1 x 8.4 mm (6.33 x 2.92 x 0.33 in)
- Aquamarine Green, Lunar Silver, Cyberpunk 2077 Edition
- 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM
- Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, SBAS
- USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer (market dependant)
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE / 5G
Where to buy OnePlus 8T?
OnePlus 8T compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to OnePlus 8T. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of 8T to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why 8T comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
OnePlus 8T videos
8T video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
OnePlus 8T reviews by users and experts
List of 8T reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of 8T is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate 8T it will be very useful too!