Sony Xperia 5 II specification and prices
The Xperia 5 II by Sony was announced on September 17 2020 and on sale it appeared on October 12 2020. The device is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile USA, Metro PCS as well as retailers like Wal-Mart, RadioShack.
The device runs on the most popular OS in the world for today - Android OS. Xperia 5 II has the late Android version: 10. It means that the device owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The mobile phone is equipped with Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 585) processor that shows an outstanding performance.
The camera's aperture size is 1.7. It is an amazing aperture for a cell phone. This allows the Sony Xperia 5 II to capture amazing pictures even when there is little light, for example at night. Also 1.7 aperture will help in making the foreground objects sharp and the background blurry. Xperia 5 II 8 megapixel front camera is great for selfie lovers.
The phone has a big 6.1 inch display.
Xperia 5 II has li-Ion 4000 mAh, non-removable.
The mobile phone's weight is 163 grams (5.75 oz), it is 158 mm (6.22 in) high, 68 mm (2.68 in) wide and has a 8 mm (0.31 in) depth what means that this cell phone is rather thin.
You can buy Xperia 5 II in Black, Grey, Blue or Pink colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- Available. Released 2020, October 12
- 2020, September 17
- Android 10, planned upgrade to Android 11
- Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- Adreno 650
- Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)
- Triple: 12 MP, f/1.7, 24mm (wide), 1/1.7", 1.8Âµm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS 12 MP, f/2.4, 70mm (telephoto), 1/3.4", 1.0Âµm, PDAF, 3x optical zoom, OIS 12 MP, f/2.2, 124Ë, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/2.55", Dual Pixel PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1/4", 1.12Âµm
- 4K@24/30/60/120fps HDR, 1080p, 5-axis gyro-EIS, OIS
- Zeiss optics, LED flash, panorama, HDR, eye tracking
- 6.1 inches, 86.9 cm2
- 1080 x 2520 pixels, 21:9 ratio (~449 ppi density)
- OLED, 120Hz, HDR BT.2020
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6 Triluminos display X-Reality Engine
- Li-Ion 4000 mAh, non-removable
- Fast charging 21W, 50% in 30 min (advertised, with the incl. 18W charger) USB Power Delivery 3.0
- Single SIM
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame
- 163 g (5.75 oz, 0.36 lb)
- 158 x 68 x 8 mm (6.22 x 2.68 x 0.31 in)
- Black, Grey, Blue, Pink
- 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM UFS 3.0
- microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- USB Type-C 3.1; USB On-The-Go
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- 5.1, A2DP, aptX HD, LE
- Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass, color spectrum
- GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
Where to buy Sony Xperia 5 II?
Sony Xperia 5 II compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Sony Xperia 5 II. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of Xperia 5 II to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Xperia 5 II comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Sony Xperia 5 II videos
Xperia 5 II video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Sony Xperia 5 II reviews by users and experts
List of Xperia 5 II reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Xperia 5 II is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Xperia 5 II it will be very useful too!