Samsung Galaxy Note 9 specification and prices
The Galaxy Note 9 by Samsung was announced on August 09 2018 and on sale it appeared on August 24 2018. The cell phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Metro PCS, Verizon Wireless as well as retail stores like Wal-Mart, RadioShack.
The cell phone runs on the most popular OS in the world for today - Android OS. Galaxy Note 9 has the new Android version: 8.1 (Oreo). It means that the cell phone owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The cell phone has Octa-core (4x2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) - EMEA Octa-core (4x2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) - USA/LATAM, China processor which shows an outstanding performance.
The camera's aperture size is 1.5. It is an amazing aperture for a smartphone. This allows the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to capture amazing pictures even when there is little light, for example at night. Also so large aperture will help to make awesome blurred backgrounds.
The Galaxy Note 9 has a rather big 6.4 inch display size.
This phone has li-Ion 4000 mAh, non-removable.
The model's weight is 201 grams (7.09 oz), it is 161.9 mm (6.37 in) high, 76.4 mm (3.01 in) wide and has a 8.8 mm (0.35 in) depth what means that this cell phone is rather thin.
You can purchase Galaxy Note 9 in Metallic Copper, Lavender Purple, Ocean Blue, Midnight Black, Pure White or Alpine White colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- Available. Released 2018, August 24
- 2018, August 09
- Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 10, One UI 2.5
- Octa-core (4x2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) - EMEA Octa-core (4x2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) - USA/LATAM, China
- Mali-G72 MP18 - EMEA Adreno 630 - USA/LATAM, China
- Exynos 9810 (10 nm) - EMEA Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm) - USA/LATAM, China
- Dual: 12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4Âµm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4", 1.0Âµm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- Dual: 8 MP, f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/3.6", 1.22Âµm, AF 2 MP (dedicated iris scanner camera)
- 4K@60fps (no OIS/EIS), 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS
- LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
- 6.4 inches, 103.2 cm2
- 1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~516 ppi density)
- Super AMOLED, HDR10
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Li-Ion 4000 mAh, non-removable
- Fast charging 15W
- Single SIM
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- 201 g (7.09 oz, 0.44 lb)
- 161.9 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm (6.37 x 3.01 x 0.35 in)
- Metallic Copper, Lavender Purple, Ocean Blue, Midnight Black, Pure White, Alpine White
- 128GB 6GB RAM, 512GB 8GB RAM UFS 2.1
- microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB Type-C 3.1
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (5CA) Cat18 1200/200 Mbps
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only) CDMA 800 / 1900 - USA
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO - USA
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66, 71 - Global 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 38, 39, 40, 41, 46, 66, 71 - USA
Where to buy Samsung Galaxy Note 9?
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of Galaxy Note 9 to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Galaxy Note 9 comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 videos
Galaxy Note 9 video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 reviews by users and experts
List of Galaxy Note 9 reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Galaxy Note 9 is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Galaxy Note 9 it will be very useful too!