Asus Zenfone 8 specification and prices
The Zenfone 8 by Asus was announced on May 12 2021 and the first offers appeared on May 13 2021. The device is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Verizon Wireless as well as retail stores like Best Buy, Target.
The device runs on the most popular operating system in the world for now - Android OS. Zenfone 8 has the new Android version: 11. It means that the device will support all the latest games and apps easily. The phone is equipped with Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 680) processor which provides a great performance.
The camera's aperture size is 1.8. It is an amazing aperture for a mobile phone. This allows the Asus Zenfone 8 to capture high quality photos even when there is little light, for example at night. Also 1.8 aperture will help to make cool blurred backgrounds. Its 12 megapixel front camera is great for making high quality selfies.
The phone has a rather big 5.9 inch display size.
This model has li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable.
The Zenfone 8 weight is 169 grams (5.96 oz), it is 148 mm (5.83 in) high, 68.5 mm (2.70 in) wide and has a 8.9 mm (0.35 in) depth which means that this model is rather thin.
Internal Storage & RAM
- Available. Released 2021, May 13
- 2021, May 12
- Android 11, ZenUI 8
- Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- Adreno 660
- Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
- Dual: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.73", 0.8Âµm, PDAF, OIS 12 MP, f/2.2, 112Ë, 14mm (ultrawide), 1/2.55", 1.4Âµm, dual pixel PDAF
- 12 MP, f/2.5, 28mm (standard), 1/2.93", 1.22Âµm, dual pixel PDAF
- 8K@24fps, 4K@30/60/120fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@480fps; gyro-EIS, HDR
- LED flash, HDR, panorama
- 5.9 inches, 84.0 cm2
- 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~446 ppi density)
- Super AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 700 nits (HBM), 1100 nits (peak)
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable
- Fast charging 30W, 60% in 25 min, 100% in 80 min (advertised)
- Dual SIM
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), glass back (Gorilla Glass 3), aluminum frame
- 169 g (5.96 oz, 0.37 lb)
- 148 x 68.5 x 8.9 mm (5.83 x 2.70 x 0.35 in)
- 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 256GB 16GB RAM
- Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS, NavIC
- USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- FM radio (market/region dependent)
- 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive
- Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 - International 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 30, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 66, 71 - USA
- 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 28, 38, 77, 78 SA/NSA - International 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 25, 38, 40, 66, 71, 77, 78 SA/NSA - USA
Where to buy Asus Zenfone 8?
Asus Zenfone 8 compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Asus Zenfone 8. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of Zenfone 8 to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Zenfone 8 comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Asus Zenfone 8 videos
Zenfone 8 video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Asus Zenfone 8 reviews by users and experts
List of Zenfone 8 reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Zenfone 8 is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Zenfone 8 it will be very useful too!