LG G5 SE specification and prices
The G5 SE by LG was announced on April 2016 and on sale it appeared on June 2016. This model belongs to the highest price range: the lowest LG G5 SE cost in USA for today is $459.99. The cell phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, Boost Mobile as well as retail stores like Wal-Mart, Target.
The cell phone runs on the most popular platform in the world for today - Android OS. G5 SE has the new Android version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It means that the cell phone owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The model is equipped with Octa-core (4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.2 GHz Cortex-A53) processor which shows a great performance. The mobile phone runs 3 GB RAM which is a great amount of memory.
This model has powerful 16 megapixel primary camera. It will make great photos and videos. LG G5 SE camera has 2.4 aperture that is a standard size for smartphones. If you want to make photos at night, you won't make quality photos as the camera lets in low light. G5 SE also will not suit for capturing fast action shots. G5 SE 8 megapixel front camera is perfect for getting amazing selfies. G5 SE can capture 4K high quality video with its primary camera. 4K is the best resolution that smartphones support for today.
The LG G5 SE has a rather big 5.3 inch display size. It means that a lot of users will experience difficulties using the cell phone with one hand. Such screen size has amazing benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's easier for making pictures, better for video chatting and amazing for quick typing.
This mobile has removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery, which will provide up to 380 hours of standby time and about 20 hours of talk time. It is satisfactory battery life results.
The phone's weight is 156 grams (5.50 oz), it is 149.4 mm (5.88 in) high, 73.9 mm (2.91 in) wide and has a 7.3 mm (0.29 in) depth what means that this cell phone is thin.
You can buy G5 SE in Silver, Titan or Gold colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, April
- Available. Released 2016, June
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652
- Octa-core (4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.2 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Adreno 510
- Dual 16 MP (f/1.8) + 8 MP (f/2.4), laser autofocus, OIS (3-axis), LED flash
- 8 MP, f/2.0, 1080p@30fps
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR
- 5.3 inches
- 1440 x 2560 pixels (~554 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 - Always-on display - LG Optimus UX 5.0 UI
- Removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery
- About 380 h
- About 20 h
- 149.4 x 73.9 x 7.3 mm (5.88 x 2.91 x 0.29 in)
- 156 g (5.50 oz)
- Single SIM
- Silver, Titan, Gold
- 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- FM radio
- v2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, color spectrum
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - H840
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300) - H840
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps