Alcatel 5 specification and prices
Alcatel 5 appeared on sale on February 2018. This mobile belongs to the lowest price range: the Alcatel 5 cost in USA for now is $186.19. The cell phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Metro PCS, Sprint as well as retailers like RadioShack, Best Buy.
The cell phone runs on the most popular operating system on the market for now - Android OS. 5 has the new Android version: 7.1 (Nougat). It means that the cell phone will run all the newest games and apps easily. The mobile phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.0 GHz Cortex-A53) processor which shows an outstanding performance. The phone has 2 GB RAM which is a typical amount of memory for normal usage.
The 5 has great 12 megapixel rear camera. It will make great photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2.2. It is a rather large aperture for a mobile phone and it will allow the Alcatel 5 to let in more light to get nice photos at night. Primary camera of 5 can film full HD high definition video, which image is not so amazing as 4K but is also very bright and clear.
The 5 has a rather big 5.7 inch display size. It means that many users will experience difficulties using the mobile phone with one hand. Such display size has significant benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's more handy to use the display as a viewfinder, better for video chatting and great for browsing the web.
This model has non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
The phone's weight is 144 grams (5.08 oz), it is 152.3 mm (6.00 in) high, 71.1 mm (2.80 in) wide and has a 8.4 mm (0.33 in) depth what means that this phone is rather thin.
You can purchase 5 in Metallic Gold or Metallic Black colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2018, February
- Available. Released 2018, February
- Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Mediatek MT6750
- Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- 12 MP (f/2.2, 1/2.9", 1.25 µm), autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash
- Dual: 13 MP (f/2.0, 1.4 μm) + 5 MP, 1080p
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.7 inches, 83.8 cm2
- 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~282 ppi density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- 152.3 x 71.1 x 8.4 mm (6.00 x 2.80 x 0.33 in)
- 144 g (5.08 oz, 0.32 lb)
- Single SIM
- Metallic Gold, Metallic Black
- 32 GB, 3 GB RAM (5086D/Y) or 16 GB, 2 GB RAM (5086A)
- microSD, up to 128 GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- 4.2, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Yes (5086Y only)
- FM radio, wireless FM
- 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- HTML5 - MP3/AAC+/WAV/Flac player - MP4/H.264 player - Document viewer - Photo/video editor
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - 5086D/Y HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - 5086A
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700) - 5086D/Y LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 28(700) - 5086A
- HSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
Where to buy Alcatel 5 ?
Alcatel 5 compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Alcatel 5 . Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of 5 to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why 5 comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Alcatel 5 videos
5 video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Alcatel 5 reviews by users and experts
List of 5 reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of 5 is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate 5 it will be very useful too!