Xiaomi Mi Note 10 specification and prices
The first Xiaomi Mi Note 10 deals appeared on November 2019. The cell phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, T-Mobile, Boost Mobile, Sprint as well as retail stores like Target, Best Buy.
The cell phone runs on the most popular platform on the market for today - Android OS. Mi Note 10 has the late Android version: 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 11. It means that the cell phone owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The phone has Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver) processor that shows a perfect performance.
The camera's aperture size is 1.7. It is a very large aperture for a phone. This allows the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 to make perfect pictures even when there is little light, for example at night. Also so large aperture will help in getting the foreground objects sharp and the background blurry. Mi Note 10 32 megapixel front camera is perfect for selfie lovers.
The Mi Note 10 has a big 6.47 inch display.
This mobile phone has non-removable Li-Po 5260 mAh battery.
The mobile phone's weight is 208 grams (7.34 oz), it is 157.8 mm (6.21 in) high, 74.2 mm (2.92 in) wide and has a 9.7 mm (0.38 in) depth what means that this cell phone is rather thick.
You can purchase Mi Note 10 in Aurora Green, Glacier White or Midnight Black colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2019, November
- Available. Released 2019, November
- Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 11
- Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm)
- Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- Adreno 618
- Five: 108 MP (7P lens), f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/1.33", 0.8Âµm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS 12 MP, f/2.0, 50mm (telephoto), 1/2.55", 1.4Âµm, Dual Pixel PDAF, 2x optical zoom 8 MP, f/2.0, (telephoto), 1.0Âµm, PDAF, OIS, 3.7x optical zoom, 5x hybrid zoom 20 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/2.8", 1.0Âµm 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.8Âµm
- 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- 6.47 inches, 102.8 cm2
- 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~398 ppi density)
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 600 nits max brightness DCI-P3 HDR10 Always-on display
- Non-removable Li-Po 5260 mAh battery
- Fast battery charging 30W (58% in 30 min., 100% in 65 min.) USB Power Delivery
- 157.8 x 74.2 x 9.7 mm (6.21 x 2.92 x 0.38 in)
- 208 g (7.34 oz, 0.46 lb)
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- Dual SIM
- Aurora Green, Glacier White, Midnight Black
- 128GB 6GB RAM UFS 2.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM radio
- 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat15 800/150 Mbps
Where to buy Xiaomi Mi Note 10?
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Xiaomi Mi Note 10. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of Mi Note 10 to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Mi Note 10 comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 videos
Mi Note 10 video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 reviews by users and experts
List of Mi Note 10 reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Mi Note 10 is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Mi Note 10 it will be very useful too!