Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche Design specification and prices
The Mate 30 RS Porsche Design by Huawei was announced on September 2019 and the first deals appeared on November 2019. The phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Boost Mobile, Metro PCS, Virgin Mobile USA as well as retail stores like Target, RadioShack.
The phone runs on the most popular operating system in the world for today - Android OS. Mate 30 RS Porsche Design has the late Android version: 10.0; EMUI 10. It means that the phone owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The phone has Octa-core (2x2.86 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2x2.36 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU which shows a great performance.
This mobile phone has no rear camera.
The mobile phone has a rather big 6.53 inch display.
This cell phone has non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery.
The mobile phone's weight is 198 grams (6.98 oz), it is 158.1 mm (6.22 in) high, 73.1 mm (2.88 in) wide and has a 9.3 mm (0.37 in) depth which means that this mobile phone is rather thick.
You can purchase Mate 30 RS Porsche Design in Black or Red colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2019, September
- Available. Released 2019, November
- Android 10.0; EMUI 10
- HiSilicon Kirin 990 (7 nm+)
- Octa-core (2x2.86 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2x2.36 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Mali-G76 MP16
- 6.53 inches, 108.7 cm2
- 1176 x 2400 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6 DCI-P3 HDR10
- Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery
- Fast battery charging 40W Fast wireless charging 27W Power bank/Reverse wireless charging
- 158.1 x 73.1 x 9.3 mm (6.22 x 2.88 x 0.37 in)
- 198 g (6.98 oz, 0.44 lb)
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), leather/glass back, aluminum frame
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Black, Red
- 512GB 12GB RAM UFS 3.0
- NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- 5.1, A2DP, aptX HD, LE
- Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Face ID, fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass
- No 3
- GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 6(900), 7(2600), 8(900), 9(1800), 12(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Global LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 6(900), 7(2600), 8(900), 9(1800), 12(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - China
- 5G band 1(2100), 3(1800), 28(700), 77(3700), 78(3500), 79(4700); NSA/Sub6
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G (2+ Gbps DL)
Where to buy Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche Design?
Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche Design compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche Design. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of Mate 30 RS Porsche Design to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Mate 30 RS Porsche Design comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche Design videos
Mate 30 RS Porsche Design video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche Design reviews by users and experts
List of Mate 30 RS Porsche Design reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Mate 30 RS Porsche Design is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Mate 30 RS Porsche Design it will be very useful too!