Meizu M10 specification and prices
The M10 by Meizu was announced on September 2019 and the first offers appeared on October 2019. The mobile is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Boost Mobile, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile as well as retailers like Best Buy, RadioShack.
The mobile runs on the most popular OS on the market for now - Android OS. M10 has the late Android version: 9.0 (Pie); Flyme 8. It means that the mobile will run all the latest games and apps easily. The mobile phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU which shows an outstanding performance.
This cell phone has no primary camera.
The phone has a rather big 6.5 inch display size.
This mobile has non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery.
The M10 weight is 184 grams (6.49 oz), it is 164.9 mm (6.49 in) high, 76.3 mm (3.00 in) wide and has a 8.5 mm (0.33 in) depth what means that this model is rather thin.
You can buy M10 in Phantom Black, Purplish Red or Sea Blue colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2019, September
- Available. Released 2019, October
- Android 9.0 (Pie); Flyme 8
- Mediatek MT6757T Helio P25 (16 nm)
- Octa-core (4x2.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
- 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2
- 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density) 450 nits typ. brightness
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 164.9 x 76.3 x 8.5 mm (6.49 x 3.00 x 0.33 in)
- 184 g (6.49 oz, 0.41 lb)
- Dual SIM
- Phantom Black, Purplish Red, Sea Blue
- 32GB 2GB RAM, 32GB 3GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- 4.2, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- microUSB 2.0
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 CDMA 800
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - Global HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - LATAM
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 40(2300) - Global LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 28(700), 40(2300) - LATAM
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
Where to buy Meizu M10?
Meizu M10 compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Meizu M10. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of M10 to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why M10 comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Meizu M10 videos
M10 video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Meizu M10 reviews by users and experts
List of M10 reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of M10 is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate M10 it will be very useful too!