Meizu 15 Plus specification and prices
Meizu 15 Plus appeared on sale on April 2018. The cell phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Sprint, Metro PCS, Boost Mobile as well as retail stores like Target, Wal-Mart.
The cell phone runs on the most popular operating system on the market for now - Android OS. 15 Plus has the new Android version: 7.1.2 (Nougat). It means that the cell phone owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The model is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.5 GHz Mongoose M2 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU which provides a perfect performance. The cell phone has 6 GB RAM which is a perfect amount of memory.
The camera's aperture size is 1.8. It is a very large aperture for a smartphone. This allows the Meizu 15 Plus to make perfect pictures even when there is not enough light, for example in dark rooms. Also 1.8 aperture will help to capture fast action shots. 15 Plus 20 (f/2.0) megapixel front camera is perfect for selfie lovers. 15 Plus can film 4K high quality video with its rear camera. 4K is the highest resolution that cell phones support for now.
The cell phone has a big 5.95 inch display size.
This model has non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery.
The mobile phone's weight is 177 grams (6.24 oz), it is 153.8 mm (6.06 in) high, 78.3 mm (3.08 in) wide and has a 7.3 mm (0.29 in) depth which means that this model is thin.
You can buy 15 Plus in Gray, Yakin or Ink colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2018, April
- Available. Released 2018, April
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)
- Exynos 8895 Octa
- Octa-core (4x2.5 GHz Mongoose M2 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Mali-G71 MP20
- Dual: 12 MP (f/1.8, 1/2.3", 1.55 µm) + 20 MP (1/2.8", 1.0 µm), 4-axis OIS, gyro-EIS, 2x optical zoom, dual pixel phase and laser detection autofocus, six-LED dual-tone flash
- 20 MP (f/2.0), 1080p
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.95 inches, 97.6 cm2
- 1440 x 2560 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~494 ppi density)
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Yes - Flyme UI 7.0
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
- 153.8 x 78.3 x 7.3 mm (6.06 x 3.08 x 0.29 in)
- 177 g (6.24 oz, 0.39 lb)
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Gray, Yakin, Ink
- 64/128 GB, 6 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 400 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- 4.2, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, SBAS, QZSS
- 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML5 - Fast battery charging: mCharge 4.0 (24W) - MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player - MP4/H.264 player - Document editor - Photo/video editor
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- HSPA, LTE
Where to buy Meizu 15 Plus ?
Meizu 15 Plus compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Meizu 15 Plus . Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of 15 Plus to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why 15 Plus comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
More expensive alternatives to Meizu 15 Plus :
Meizu 15 Plus videos
15 Plus video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Meizu 15 Plus reviews by users and experts
List of 15 Plus reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of 15 Plus is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate 15 Plus it will be very useful too!