Meizu 15 specification and prices
Meizu 15 appeared on sale on April 2018. The mobile is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile as well as retailers like RadioShack, Target.
The mobile runs on the most popular platform in the world for today - Android OS. 15 has the late Android version: 7.1.2 (Nougat). It means that the mobile owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The cell phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260) CPU which shows a perfect performance. The mobile phone runs 4 GB RAM which is a big amount of memory.
The camera's aperture size is 1.8. It is a great aperture for a cell phone. This allows the Meizu 15 to make high quality photos even when there is little light, for example at night. Also so large aperture will help to shoot fast action shots. Its 20 (f/2.0) megapixel front camera is perfect for selfie lovers. 15 can capture 4K high quality video with its primary camera. 4K is the highest resolution that smartphones support for today.
The mobile phone has a big 5.46 inch display.
This phone has non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
The phone's weight is 152 grams (5.36 oz), it is 143 mm (5.63 in) high, 72 mm (2.83 in) wide and has a 7.3 mm (0.29 in) depth which means that this model is thin.
You can purchase 15 in Ink, Yakin, Indigo or White colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2018, April
- Available. Released 2018, April
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660
- Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
- Adreno 512
- Dual: 12 MP (f/1.8, 1/2.3", 1.55 µm) + 20 MP (1/2.8", 1.0 µm), 4-axis OIS, 2x optical zoom, dual pixel phase and laser detection autofocus, six-LED dual-tone flash
- 20 MP (f/2.0), 1080p
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.46 inches, 82.2 cm2
- 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Yes - Flyme UI 7.0
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- 143 x 72 x 7.3 mm (5.63 x 2.83 x 0.29 in)
- 152 g (5.36 oz, 0.34 lb)
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Ink, Yakin, Indigo, White
- 64/128 GB, 4 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- 4.2, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML5 - Fast battery charging: mCharge 4.0 (24W) - MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player - MP4/H.264 player - Document editor - Photo/video editor
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- HSPA, LTE
Where to buy Meizu 15 ?
Meizu 15 compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Meizu 15 . Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of 15 to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why 15 comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
More expensive alternatives to Meizu 15 :
Meizu 15 videos
15 video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Meizu 15 reviews by users and experts
List of 15 reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of 15 is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate 15 it will be very useful too!